Murdoc cleaning the reader up after a fight

this was also a request, but i dont remember exactly what it said because my computer deleted it. but this is Murdoc cleaning the reader up after a fight (if you requested this im sorry it deleted, ily and thanks for requesting angel)

     The night was cold, and the fact that Murdoc wouldn't stop badgering you about the fight you had gotten into at the local pub not even 10 minutes ago.

You had proudly worn a cut lip, a bloody nose, and a swollen eye. Your knuckles were also pretty sore, from clashing with the broad that made the statement about you and Mudz.

Murdoc unlocked the door to his Winnebago, sighing and making you sit on his bed. "You- stay your arse right there. You move, and I will beat you worse then you got from that slag at the pub," He grumbled the last part, shaking his head and going to the small bathroom compartment of the Winnebago.

When he returned he had a bottle of alcohol and a first aid kit in hand. He kneeled between your legs and his eyes wandered over your face. "Now, am I allowed to fix ya up or are you gonna beat me up too?"

You scoffed, rolling your eyes. "You are on thin ice, Niccals," Murdoc placed a hand on your cheek, examining your face.

"What did she say that pissed you off so badly, love?" Murdoc asked, opening the first aid kit and dousing a cotton ball with peroxide. He began to dab at your cut lip, making you wince and suck air in to your teeth.

"She was just trying to get at you, and I was right there. She didn't care..." You sighed, your shoulders slumping. Murdoc's hand rested underneath your jaw and his thumb rubbed your swollen cheek.

"Look, she was a rubbish bird that probably holds up that bar every nigh'... she was probably just lookin' to get under your skin. You already know your mine," Murdoc hummed, wiping the blood from your nose. "And now you're gonna get a black eye, an' a busted lip you silly sod,"

After he cleaned you up, he packed up the first aid kit and tossed you a ice pack (which was a bunch of ice cubes in a plastic baggie, wrapped in a wash rag.)

"Ice that lip and your eye. Careful how you eat too," Murdoc dug around in his fridge to find something soft for you to eat.

"Aw Mudzy, you goin' soft on me, are you?" You held the cold washrag against your throbbing lip and winced.

"Don't push your luck," He snorted, pulling out two tv dinners. He made dinner for the two of you, and wrapped his arms around you, drifting into a restful sleep.