Sexual Assault

RAPE
SEXUAL ASSAULT
SWEAR WARNING

Bakugou's Pov:

I stare up at the man as he leans in closer to my face. "I found myself a cute omega~" I just growl while spitting in his face. "Heh~ Feisty~" he cooed before grabbing my throat with his bare hand.

"Omegas are supposed to treat Alpha's with respect." I growl more as he brings my face closer to the point where our lips were inches apart, I didn't give him the chance to kiss me. I ended up biting his nose to the point where it bled and he yelled in pain as he threw me into a wall.

I lay on my stomach in pain before making a break for the door but was quickly slammed against the wall. I whince as he tilts my head back with his hand back around my neck.

"You've been a bad Omega~ I'll punish you." He starts using his  alpha voice while spreading my legs apart.

I start whimpering while struggling "GET OFF ME YOU UGLY PIECE OF SHIT!" I snap at him but that didn't stop him from biting the back of my neck. "Ngh!"

My eyes widened at the sound that escaped my mouth. "Oh ho ho~ That was cute~" he was slurring his wirds together as he licks my neck from behind as his hand pins mine above my head while using his other hand to pull me closer to the point where my ass was against his hard member.

"STOP THIS! I'LL KILL Y- ahaa~" He start grinding against me which made me moan midsentence. I'm scared. My body is making weird sounds and I Don't like it!  Please help me! Someone!

I was tearing up bad, I didn't want this! I get ready to end my pain but he shoved two fingers in my mouth causing me to gag a bit as he says "Don't do that, I wanna play with you still~" He said right next to my ear before he gave it a quick lick.

I remember I had my quirk still and I try making a big enough blast to get him off and it worked. He was flung back. I then blast the door open before seeing that it was a scarier room than the other. It had a table with many different things, I didn't even know any of the items! Who the hell is this creep?!

I didn't care as I went to grab something but I start smelling something, it smelt like a grill and It was really strong.

I start backing away into a wall the smell got worst and it was coming from my kidnapper. Is it his Phermone?! How strong is this Alpha?!

My eyes started to get hazy and I was losing control. My body started submitting to him! Don't! Get up and fight! I ordered but I was now sitting on my knees while looking up at the man.

"Mmm~ Open your mouth~" He ordered, I kept shouting at my body to stop but it only obeyed him. I got so scared and start pancking to the point where I heard a voice....in my head?

It's okay Katsuki, I'm gonna put you to sleep. You won't feel a thing. I promise!

No! Let me fight him!

We can't, he's too strong. It's time to submit, it'll be over soon just close your eyes..

I obeyed the voice and everything went quiet and dark.

End Of Chapter

Word Count: 591

Sorry if this chapter was too much for you.