Chapter 1

"Okay, I'm leaving!" She said in a cheerful tone. Calling out to her brother.
The tall man approached her and pressed a kiss on her forehead.

"Take care, and if any of those motherfuckers say anything to you call me and I'll go straight there." He cupped his younger sister's cheeks and gave her a small kiss on the forehead. "Stop being so tough, you wouldn't even hurt a fly." She said removing his hands from her cheeks, which now had a tint of red on them from her brother's hold. "Maybe I wouldn't hurt a fly, but I'd hurt a person who messes with my lil sis." He said messing up her freshly done hair.

"HEY!!"

She yelled pushing his hands away. They both chuckled.
"No but seriously, take care and call me if anything happens." He said making a phone sign with his left hand.

"Okay, Dad!"

Rosalie said in a mocking tone.
Her brother shook his head side to side watching her step outside.
She grabbed onto her backpack and waved goodbye to her brother. "Goodbye, Jojo!" She said walking away.

Rosalie Anderson is a college student who enjoys spending time in college with her friends. Her brother is a bit, very overprotective but she doesn't mind. Her brother Jonathan Anderson is six years older than her. Her parents died in the tragic plane crash that happened around four years ago. Her brother has been looking after her since then.

She walked down the path she usually does sensing that something was out of place. She felt like a pair of eyes were following her every step she took. Although the entire alley was empty, the feeling still didn't let her rest. However, It wasn't a new feeling to her. Every now and then she would feel something similar, like someone following her or watching her.
But whenever she searched, there was no one following her, and no one looking at her. At least she thought...

-Ahhh...Fuck.

He groaned, pacing his hands up and down his length. He let out a deep groan watching the girl walk past the building his car was hiding behind. The thoughts he had in his mind were dirty. Very dirty. The way he imagined the young girl straddling him, and willingly giving herself to him made him twitch. He let out a deep groan as he reached his high and ejaculated.

The young innocent Rosalie made him lose control over himself all the time.
The way her short skirt bounced up and swayed as she walked revealing more of her beautiful thighs from time to time, just turned the obsessed Luther Carson on. He wanted to run his fingers over her milky white skin feeling the softness of her lips. Tugging on her hair, kissing every inch of her fragile body. He wanted to see his marks on her. He wanted to kiss and mark every inch of her body. He wanted to own her.

Every day he would drive to the same place and watch Rosalie go to college and arrive at her part-time job.

Everything about her just turns me on.
Especially that round ass.

He started his car and drove to the college waiting for her to arrive, and there she was. Chatting and laughing with her friends. Luther's grip on the stirring wheel became tighter, till his knuckles turned white. He bit the side of his lips stopping himself, from going over there and pulling her in his car. He wanted to grab her hair and drag her in his car and make her his. He only stopped himself because he had other plans with her.

Luther became jealous whenever he saw her smile because he only wanted her to smile for him and only him. No one deserved to see that beautiful smile but him. And he was gonna make sure that happens. His greatest desire was to lock her away from everyone's eyes, and just keep her to himself, have her every day and night.

Later on...

After her long day at college, Rosalie got home and went upstairs to take a shower.
On the way, she realized she had received a text from Sarah. She stayed in her room and texted her back. They were talking about a few cute new guys that had arrived at college. Rosalie started stripping her clothes while turning on the shower.
After saying farewell to her friend she got inside and took her time.

40 minutes later...

She dried her hair, as she went outside to prepare comfortable clothes to sleep in after studying. Something caught her eye. Something that wasn't there before.

A small piece of paper folded in half, left on the edge of her bed waiting to be opened and read.
She set down the towel and unfolded the thin pages of the paper. Her emerald green eyes widened as she read the piece of paper. Her hands trembling and her body started shaking. She couldn't imagine who would write something like this.

"You look beautiful as always, and even more gorgeous in just a bra and underwear. Whish I could see you more like this."

Her jaw hung as she read the piece of paper again. She remembered leaving the door unlocked, but why would anybody just barge in? First of all who would stalk her like this? She knew her brother would be mad at her for leaving the door open. But she was a grown-up, she could take care of herself.

She thought it might be a prank her brother was playing on her so she went downstairs to confront him. If it really was him she would give him a slap across the face. This was more than enough. But the more she thought about it, it didn't seem like it was something her brother would do. But if it was him, he was getting a kick in the balls for scaring her so much. After she reached downstairs she froze. He was nowhere to be seen...

      | Vote | Comment | Follow |

              | Word Count: 1012 |