Chapter 16

First of all guys I wanna say MERRY XMAS!!!!!

And this is my present a long chapter update. :)
..........................................

Rosalie was sleeping peacfully until she woke up to some loud clattering, that was coming from downstairs. The bed slightly  creaked as she lifted herself up and off the bed. While walking closer to the door the noises became louder and clearer. Luther was cursing and shouting while diffrent glasses were breaking. The door creaked open and Rosalie peaked out. Luther wasn't upstairs so she started walking to the kitchen. A quick panic made her stomach clench, wondering if Luther was hurting Lorenzo. She hurried even more. But no, Luther wasn't hurting Lorenzo, he wasn't here.

Rosalie came over a very drunk Luther. He was throwing the empty bottles on the ground and the glasses, watching them shatter. He kept cursing and shouting, blaming himself that Emily was gone because of him. Which left Rosalie utterly confused. She didn't know who this Emily was but she could tell she must've been very important to him. As she stared at Luthers drunken state, she started wondering what would happen if she escapes. She would possibly get away with it. But Luther said he'll find her anywhere no matter where she goes. However, she might be safe at the police station. If she even made it to one, considering the fact she had no idea where she was. Luther was reaching into another cabinet pulling out his fourth bottle of whisky.

Rosalie was deep in thought not realising Luther had turned around. His eyes were bloodshot and he looked stressed, his hair was a mess and the mess of the kitchen matches the way his thoughts were. Everything was just a big mess. He started walking closer to the girl and her frame stilled. Luther was drunk who knew if he was in the right mind. He kept walking closer until they were only a few centimeteres apart. She looked up at his bloodshot eyes wondering what could've made his mood this bad. She's never seen him drink this much. Not to the point he'd get drunk. Rosalie thought she should apologize incase he was planning on hurting her. "Luther I'm-" Luther cut her off not letting her finish. "Shh..." He placed his index finger over Rosalie's wet, red lips. As Luther stared at her lips his desire to kiss her only grew. "Say my name again." At this Rosalie was a slight bit confused but did it anyway and tried to apologize once again. "Luther..." His gaze never left her lips. The way they moved and formed each word as she said her apology it fell to deaf ears.

"Luther...I didn't mean to yell at you, just...please don't hurt me." That's when it hit him. He was just the kind of monster Xavier had said he was. He always hurt the things he loved because he didn't know any other way to show his affection. He hurt Emily and now he's hurting Rosalie. He decided to try and show his feelings and desire in the right way this time. His eyes never leaving her lips, he leaned down until he could feel her breath hitch. Rosalie felt Luthers lips brush against her own, until they molded perfectly against hers. They haven't shared a kiss like this before. Not one so passionate. Rosalie enjoyed this kiss, the softness and devotion in it. She slightly parted her lips letting his tongue slip inside her mouth. Luther has never showed this side of him, and if he would be like this all the time caring and not so violent Rosalie might even like him. But he was careless and violent. But that was all forgotten as he kept tasting her. His hand ran up her hand over her neck until he cupped her jaw pulling her closer. Rosalie could taste the alcohol on his tongue the way he kept kissing her. He took her lower lip between his teeth tasting it then letting go. He pushed his tongue past her lips again like this was the last time he can kiss her. His other hand caressed her nape and he pulled her even closer not letting any space get between them.

Luther pulled away leaning his forehead against hers. Rosalie opened her eyes wanting to look into Luthers grey orbs, but couldn't, for his eyes were still closed. He was thinking, wondering if he could still fix things. His hands fell to his side letting go of her.