6: Games and Knives

Minho does indeed start the next day.

Uniform and all. His shirt might be untucked, his tie askew and a black leather jacket over his body instead of the school blazer, but he's still wearing it.

Jisung's eyes follow Minho as he sits down next to him.

The older frowns at him—not to be mean necessarily, he just doesn't know why this small human is so curious about him. He raises his eye brows at him and juts out his head, his lips forming a circle as he quietly asks what the younger is staring at.

Jisung ducks his head and tunes back into reality.

Seungmin and Changbin are here too. They're all in the changing room, waiting for the teacher to come in and tell them what they'll be doing in PE so they can dress appropriately.

Jisung remains quiet, still not himself (whoever that is) around these new people. He likes to think that when he's more comfortable around them, he won't remain shy and quiet and anxious. He hopes so. He wants to be someone's reason to laugh.

But for now, he patiently waits whilst smiling and nodding along to the conversation going on between his friends.

"Alright, boys," the teacher finally makes an entrance, snapping his fingers to get everyone's attention. "Today, we're playing basketball. Get your shorts and shirts on, and meet in the hall."

Everyone either grunts in disapproval or yaps excitedly. Jisung sighs, knowing he has to put on extra clothes underneath the revealing basketball clothes, so he'll be sweating by the end. He now also has friends to ask why on earth he's wearing them.

"I'm just gonna go to the bathroom," Jisung grabs his stuff.

He locks the door, checks it's locked, and then checks again, before he starts to take off his uniform. He changes inside the small stall, putting on a body warmer under his sport tee so his arms are completely covered. He also puts on joggers instead of shorts.

He'll be on the sidelines anyway, they never ask him to play if they can help it. Teachers and students.

He makes sure everything is okay with nothing showing and no toilet paper stuck to his shoe. He bundles his other clothes up in his hands before coming out.

"You got changed in the toilet?" Seungmin asks in surprise, still only half dressed, struggling to put on his sleeveless top revealing his soft abs which Changbin seems to be hypnotised by.

"Thought that I might as well if I'm already there," Jisung smiles and focuses on stuffing his clothes into his bag and not looking at anyone.

"Why are you wearing so much?"

Jisung straightens a little at Minho's question.

"I get cold easily."

Jisung then turns around, finally looking at the older. Minho is sitting on the bench, the sleeveless tank top showing off his bulging arms tattooed with black ink. His hands hold the edge of the seat, knuckles white.

He looks around the room, stopping at one boy that is staring at Jisung. His eye brows lower, hands coming to rest on his spread knees as he observes the boy further. He's finished getting dressed and is leaning with his arms crosses against the railing, playing with his lip as he eyes Jisung. Minho scowls at the boy and looks to see Jisung's reaction next to him.

He is unsurprisingly oblivious to the staring and rather fascinated by the tattoos on Minhos arms, eyes wide at the display of art. He saw them peeking over his collar and ends of his sleeves before, but didn't realise he'd have two full sleeves that still keep on going under his shirt.