2: City Outcasts

The demon exhales softly.

He stares down at this tiny, breakable, gentle looking human that isn't vibrating and crying with fear. Only looking curious and trusting. He gives the boy no room to possibly know what he's thinking, and no room to look anywhere but up at his numb eyes secretly mulling over the hesitant question.

While he keeps on thinking in silence, Jisung gets more and more desperate.

"Please! Just for an hour! And then you can take my soul, rip out my heart, whatever you want."

The dark haired thinks about it, staring with the same hard expression into the hopeful eyes of the boy he has pinned to the wall.

"Fine. Just for an hour."

Jisung smiles, and wriggles his way out from his cage that was the demon's arms. He ducks again under his arm quickly, not wanting to feel so on show and intimidated again like that.

"Yay!"

He clicks his ankles together when he comes to stand behind the older, a feeling of accomplishment making him stand up tall ad straighten his spine. His hands are just in front of his heart, looking up with bright eyes which the demon internally groans at when he turns around. He leans against the wall and crosses his arms, his top riding up a bit to show more of his hard bicep and black tattoos.

"What are you looking at, Cheeks?"

"N-nothing," Jisung stutters, quickly bringing up his hands to hide the cheeks he hates so much as he looks away. "I was just wondering what we could do..."

He's tried making many friends before, but none of them have worked out because of his overwhelming personality he's told, so he's really trying to tone down his excitement and loudness. Which is hard because there is a demon in front of him who has agreed to his stupid proposal of being his friend, but he's trying, and he's trying to think of something they can do together that every normal friend duo do.

"We could go out for dinner? I know a great tteokbokki place," he offers excitedly, giving the air that he's been there when really he's just heard about it from people at school.

"No," the demon declines flatly.

Jisung deflates a little, dropping his hands. He kicks his feet at the floor.

"O-oh... Well, what do you have in mind?"

"We could have sex."

It takes a second for it to register in Jisung's brain, the taller watching him intently for his reaction. The reaction is Jisung turning beet red, looking away flustered and opening and closing his mouth like a fish, thinking he must have heard wrong until he sees the look on the demon's face. Never in his life has he met someone as straightforward and blunt as that.

"W-why would we..? W-we just m-met, no..."

The demon sighs but doesn't say anything else. Jisung clears his throat and tries to talk and ignore the burning sensation he feels in his entire body from embarrassment.

"I-I was thinking more along the lines of baking a cake, or going on a bicycle ride? You can borrow my step brother's if you don't scratch it and I can use his old one."

"The fuck? No."

"What do you want to do?"

"You."

Jisung doesn't get it again for a few seconds, and then the blood rushes back to his face when he does. He shakes his head, fumbling with his sleeves and looking away.

"Oh, stop looking so scared. I'm not going to force you," he rolls his eyes.

"O-okay. Sorry. Can we just go to the park?" He asks, trying to change the subject and lift the mood.