9: Ghosts Have Livers

Knock knock knock.

"Come in?" Mr Choi calls, stopping his lesson momentarily to try and peer to see whose at the door.

"Sorry, sir, can I please take Jisung, Changbin and Seungmin from you?" Mr Lee, the Head Teacher, pops his head through the door, smiling at the first mentioned.

"Oh, sure."

Jisung blushes when people look at him from the mention of his name, making him shrink in his chair and hoodie. He looks behind to Seungmin to see him confused but getting up, Changbin quickly following him like a lost puppy so he does too.

Am I in trouble?

They manoeuvre around the bags on the floor and legs thrown out, Jisung carefully watching to make sure no one tries to trip any of them up. They hop out the door, squeezing passed the teacher, Changbin looking thoroughly pleased to miss the lesson even though he doesn't know why.

"Just to my office. Relax, none of you are in any trouble," he smiles kindly directing the last bit at a nervous looking Jisung, waving goodbye to the teacher inside before closing the door and leading them away.

Seungmin and Changbin frown, only now noticing Jisung's anxious state. Hands playing with the ends of his hoodie and blazer and bottom lip caught between his teeth.

The oldest links arms with him to reassure him even when Jisung quietly protests. Seungmin holds his boyfriend's free hand briefly before letting go and following the teacher.

They silently walk through the halls and up a few stairs, passing the front desk and entrance to the school.

Mr Lee opens the oak, dark door, walking through and then standing to the side to hold it open for his students.

Jisung smiles and bows as courtesy, taking quick steps inside.

He looks around the office he is comfortably familiar with.

His gaze travels around soundly until he frowns seeing something very out of place.

Black booted feet crossed at the ankles resting on the desk, the teacher's name plate saying Head Teacher Lee Jinki kicked to the side slightly to make room.

Eyes widening, they travel up the long legs, the broad torso and then the black hair and pierced ears.

At the sound of the door opening, the man lounging in his chair looks behind him.

"Get your feet off my desk," the teacher growls out.

Minho simply turns back around and slumps more in his seat.

Seungmin makes a soft sound at the back of his throat before he stomps over, grabs Minho's feet and throws them off the table.

He glares at him and apologises in his stead, Mr Lee just brushing it off with a small scowl and letting everyone sit down.

Jisung hesitantly sits on the only available seat left; the one next to Minho.

Of course.

His legs are spread passed his own seat's space, so Jisung is forced to cross his legs. He places his hands on his lap, glancing at him whilst his stare only remains forward.

Why is he in here..?

"The reason I brought you four in is because your next lesson is free and I thought it would be a perfect time for Jisung to show you all around the school. I'm sure you already know the basic places by now, but he can show you everything since we didn't have a chance to before. Would that be okay?"