Amortentia | Jeverus

It was brilliant. Really really brilliant.

" hey Snivilus!" James called out to the unsuspecting slytherin.

Severus audibly groaned but didn't turn around. He continued to walk down the long hallway, robes flailing behind him like always.

" oi!" James yelled, running to his side and clapping a hand onto his shoulder.

Severus slid it off, sneering at james' actions but not bothering to bat an eye.

" come on, i swear im not gonna do anything." James said when severus continued to ignore his attempts of grabbing the others attention.

" what Potter." Severus said more than asked.

James just had a grin on his face that made severus regret ever giving him the light of day

" what do i smell like?" He asked eagerly.

Severus' face contorted into confusion.

" is this a joke? Because if it is, its lousy." He said blankly.

" come on Snivilus just smell my neck."

" what? No."

" come on!"

" potter im not gonna stand here and smell you. Now if you'll excuse me." Severus turned on his heel to walk away.

However james had different ideas when he grabbed his elbow and spun him around so that they faced each other.

" just do it."

Severus had a look of pure irritation but gave in after rolling his eyes.

He leaned down to smell james' neck, grimacing at the overused cologne and coughed.

" jesus what did you do? Drench your tie in it? It burns." He covered his nose with the back of his hand.

He couldn't understand why james had gotten so pale.

" are you alright? Looks like you've seen a ghost." He said uncharacteristically kind.

James just gaped at him, frozen.

Severus waved a hand over james' face after recovering from that awful attack to his nose.

" if you're just gonna stand there im leaving." He said with an exasperated groan and did just that.

" god, does he have nothing to do other than waste other peoples time?" He mumbled under his breath while walking away.

James stood where his feet were planted, to the earth apparently because he just couldn't will himself to move.

" what the fuck-"

————————————————————

" PADFOOT, MOONY, WORMTAIL." He burst into their dorm room and peter jumped, almost tipping over the wizards chess board he and remus were sitting in front of.

" i swear to merlin Prongs, you better have a good reason to almost sending wormtail to heaven." Remus said through gritted teeth while peter clutched the front of his shirt.

Seriously james forgets how easily peter gets frightened.

" it is. Ok so you know that prank i was telling you about?"