News

So.. Guys, I got news for you! It is up to you if this is a bad news or a good news but..

.

.

.

.

I'm re-writing the book ONCE again! But this time, in another book! 

.

Unlike the first re-write where the characters and events are still the same, The characters, shipping, and the plot has changed!

.

It is  still not published but I'll publish it probably somewhere in the 8th of May. So I won't be making the Sequel yet. 

.

.

I'm doing the re-write because obviously.., My writing has changed, I imrpoved my skills, and I had a better idea for the story :). So here's a spoiler!

  ___________________________________________________________

"Ash, I love you! And it will stay like that Forever! Like when we were before in the Camp! I'll never leave you alone and betray you like they did!"

"Ash! I have loved you ever since we met as kids! Ever since we're in Kalos! T-that's why..! I'll stay by your side.., Always.. Even if you reject me.., I'll stay by your side.. Forever!"

"Ash..., I have nowhere else to go now! My Mother left me, Brother betrayed me, and My Father is going somewhere! I only have you and my Pokemon! So.., Please..! I love you more than my life!" 

.

.

"Thanks...."

.

He changed.. Many left him.. His friends betrayed him.., Only a few stood by his side..,

.

.

"And yet..."

"He still stood up.."

""To fight the evil..""

___________________________________________________________ 

I think that was pretty lame but OK.

.

That's it.., I guess...? Oh, here's the cover by the way!

I'll give you guys an update once it has publish, but for now

.

.

I'll say good bye and answer my exams.

.