|011| The letters

We were together.
I forget the rest
               -Walt whitman
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This chapter will include a lot of pov switching please look out for bold highlighting like this. When the story does this. Y/n's notes are talking or it's someone's thoughts :)

Y/n had died.
She was truly gone. Her death affected her classmates, family and most importantly Katsuki Bakugou, he refused to leave his room.
The letter
Y/n wrote letters to her close friends.
Including: Bakugou, Mina, Izuku, Aizawa etc.

Bakugou's pov
It has been 2 days since y/n's body had been found. I should've had known that she wouldn't actually ditch me. 4 days then her funeral will be held. I don't wanna go but i think i have to. 
I'm too scared to go to school i've been cooped up in my room. i'm blaming myself, maybe if i actually realized i could have gone look for her. I've had countless people tell me there was nothing i could do. But i know there just pitying me. The letter sensei had given me was still on the table i couldn't bring myself to open it.

I'll never forgive myself.

Aizawa's Pov
Carefully i inspect the very well written letters. God this is morbid. She was finally getting better why did this happen. The letters were well written as i inspected them. "There wouldn't be one for..." I stopped my sentence and saw the name Aizawa with a smiley face next to it. Do i even wanna read it? I got myself mentally prepared and started reading.

Aizawa.
If your reading this then i'm probaly dead lolz. It may seem pathetic but i always viewed you as a father figure.

I don't want you to be sad, or scared. Or just any bad feelings in general. You helped me a lot. So i wouldn't want to leave you feeling bad feelings. :) Thank you for everything. Again if your reading this then i'm dead. I'm not really scared to die but more scared to leave my friends. Don't be mad i'm sorry.

-Y/n your favorite problem child.

my breath hitched i knew about her situation with her dad. So why was i surprised. I guess i also viewed her as a daughter. why would she even say sorry. It made me mad to the point i clutched my nails into my skin. She deserved better...

Mina's Pov
i heard about the rumors already. I saw it on the news. There was nothing i could do. Bakugou texted the group chat informing. That we had letters. So here i was on the desk in my room. About to read the letters. The letters on my desk were Mina, kirishima, denki, sero. I was instructed to read all of them. There was no order to read them in. So i read mine. Carefully i read over each word trying to not cry. The letter was obviously made with love and she even apologized. I didn't wanan read the others so selfishly i texted the group chat and sent the other letters to the boys. She deserved so much better...

Kaminari's pov
I couldn't believe this was happening. If feels like just a few days ago i was flirting with her. It felt unreal. I didn't wanna read the letters. I couldn't bear it. "I'll only read mine." A sigh escaped my lips i know it's wrong to read just mine but. I opened the letter and carefully read it on my bed. Her hand writing was so pretty i loved when she would help me with notes i couldn't believe she was really gone.

She complimented me many times in the letter it was strange. at the end she apologized. God i missed her. Soon tears started spilling from my eyes.

Kirishima's Pov
I stared at the letters in front of me. It was unmanly of me but i couldn't bring myself to read the others letters. It would hurt to much. Y/n was the person i always went to for help. I really miss her. "Do i have to do this." I shook my head and opened the envelope. The letter was well written and sweet. It explained the lover for bakubro and she was sorry. How could she be sorry. We should have been sorry for not being there for her.

Sero's pov
God how could i not remember. she told me that night is was good to get everything off her chest even if i didn't remember. The memories came flooding back i was high there was nothing i could have done. She was so sweet and never worried about herself. I didn't wanna read the others letters in case i had a breakdown. so i sat down leaning against my bed while i read the letter. It wasn't long but it wasn't short. She had described how thankful she was to have a friend like me. It hurt to read how sorry she was that she had to leave like this. Why did she leave like this.

The day of the attack. y/n's pov
(Aka a flash back to how y/n died :D)
"Ugh i'm gonna be late! Kastuki is gonna kill me!" I mumbled to myself. Running as fast i could to not anger bakugou. "Nah! Stop please don't do this!" A lady like scream caught my attention. i shouldn't. just call the police. "Anyone! Please help me!" something told me to go help. As if it would do me good.

"Hey! You got a problem man?" I approached the guy. The woman's eyes were wide and the guy was holding her by the wrist. In the other hand the guy had her purse. "What do you want whore? cant you see i'm doing something." The low life villain said gripping the lady even tighter. "My boyfriend is gonna be here any second and he won't like you calling me names and assaulting a lady." I made up a excuse. Reaching into my bag to grab pepper spray. "You should let the lady go man." I said my face now stern and no longer my gentle face.

My right hand held pepper spray but put it behind my back so he wouldn't see it. While the guy had his attention on me the lady pulled away by scratching his arm and ran off. Good at least she's safe. I stood in a defensive stance. "Fucking bitch do you know what you did now?" He said activating his quirk. His quirk wasn't to much of a problem. I readied my pepper spray. I shouldn't use my quirk. The villain lunged at me throwing the lady's bag on the ground beside him. Easily i dodged him. I sprayed my pepper spray at his eyes. "AW SHIT FUCKIGN WHORE." He fell to the ground his eyes red.

"That'll teach you to not mess with innocent girls." I went up to him and stepped on his chest. I let my guard down when i heard my phone ring from my bag. Before i knew it i felt a soft sting on my belly. I looked down only to see a knife. It was just there inside me.

The adrenaline surging through my body made me not feel a thing. But my heart rate sped up as the guy pulled down on the knife making me yelp. And stumble back. The villain took this as a sign to get up and run. I watched as he ran still covering his eyes. "Motherfucker.." I whispered as i started to calm down and feel more pain. warm thick blood started flowing down. It felt like a thousands needles were poking my legs as if they fell asleep. I was looking my breath and breathing quickly became a chore.

"I don't wanna. Please don't make me." I told myself but more talking to something or the last hope i had. My life was just turning around. I was still standing. but my legs turned into jelly and i fell on my butt. I tried taking deep breaths but my body wouldn't let it in. each breath i took got shorter and i couldn't do anything about it. i couldn't tell how long i had been stabbed but i used my little energy to hold my wound. Slowly my hearing became fuzzy. I could no longer hear the birds and couldn't here the cars from the distance.

It felt like my head was underwater but then i heard a ringing. It was annoying but then it settled. Maybe i was a little scared of dying. My vision was starting to get black and my heart started to slow. I could feel death around the corner. My eyes were open but it was dark and a white light at the end of the tunnel. It became peaceful. I suddenly wasn't scared of dying anymore. My mind went back to my friends. Bakugou's was gonna be mad at me. I wish i could tell them sorry. The temptation grew stronger and i shut my eyes hearing a faint voice that sounded like my fathers and a warm hug feeling.

I was at rest.

OMG THIS TOOK SO LONG TO WRITE I HAD NO MOTIVATION AND ITS UNEDITED. THIS STORY RADOOMLY BLEW UP?? IM SOOOO THANKFUL FOR EVERYONE REAIDNG IT. i plan to make the last chapter the end. but i'm also i the progress of writing a new bakugou's x reader book. I really like it so far. Please vote and follow <3