|06| Usj attack

The trouble is,
you think you
have time
~Buddha
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aizawa sensei told us there would be a trip to the usj for hero work. I was the only he told early.. He told me something along the lines of "Ugh l/n you don't have to go." I refused. but i'm regretting it now. I saw the villains slowly come out of a misty portal. The flower petals I had feared started to come up. I stood my ground as best as i could. I had been the strongest girl in the class but now i've gotten a bit pail and skinnier. making me easy to take down. Bakugou noticed the fear in my eyes and shoved me a little. Although it was a wierd way to get someone's attention it wokred.

"Sensei you can't!" Before I could convince him not to, he took off where the villains were. We all started heading to the exit following thirteen. But out of the blue or should i say purple? mist got right in front of us. I felt bakugou's presence leave my side and i looked around only to faint. This isn't the end it is? I'm not gonna die like this am i? No i can't. I felt a cold sensation wrap around me. It felt soothing but scary. Is this all the time i get? "Y/n!" The faintest voice but the loudest from the others. It was someone's who i loved. I opened my eyes and saw bakugou fall through a black mist. his eyes had regret in them.. I was being held up by mina and being covered by shoji. but before i could reach for him the portal closed. I looked around standing on my own. "L/n are you alright? you fainted." Mina and uraraka rushed to my side pushing me down to relax my shaky legs. "Y-yea just didn't eat this morning." I looked around for bakugou but didn't see him. That was real bakugou called me and got teleported somewhere.

"I'm running out of time." I muttered to myself. "what was that l/n?" Uraraka asked. I shook my head and went up to thirteen. "Thirteen what are we gonna do." I asked. Thirteen . "Class rep ." Thirteen spoke still looking at the warp gate. "yes?" Iida spoke. "Run to the faculty and tell everyone what's going on." Iida gasped. I couldn't think. I knew bakugou was probably okay. but that wasn't the thing bothering me. I fainted... I'm running out of time. soon enough i'm gonna be dead... I looked down. "It would be disrespectful if i left you all here.!" Iida broke my train of thought. "Class rep.. Allow me to go with you. I was the second fastes in the quirk training! I will be of use to you!" I bowed to Iida. "L/n! are you sure this is a good idea you fainted!" Mina yelled.

I nodded and looked at Iida and thirteen for support. "Thank you L/n!" Iida  practically yelled, thirteen just nodded. "Iida will go that way and l/n will go the opposite." we nodded. Who ever reached the door first and got it open would go alert the teachers. Me and Iida nodded. "It's not the best idea to strategize in front of your enemy is it?" He portal yelled. "this time it doesn't matter." thirteen yelled and started to suck the portal into her blackhole. My mind was racing. I'm not gonna be able to run all the way to UA if i can then i will but i'll be as much use to Iida as i can. The warp gate went behind thirteen and ended up cutting they're body. "You guys go!" Sato yelled. Me and Iida both went running the opposite ways but headed to the same place. "Sheep's running from wolfs! I simply won't allow that!" The warp gate spoke. It was clear that he was still with our classmates. So i kept running. Iida a bit ahead of me him being faster and all.

Suddenly the warp gate appeared in front of us. This was bound to happen so Iida slight bent down to wear his back was facing to the roof. I jumbed on his back and jumped over the portal. Making my way to the door. I heard yelling from behind me and a pound. And footsteps that i was guessing were Iidas. I started to open the door when i pulled a little harder just to enough to fit mine and Iidas body i was almost outside of the usj when i felt the air sucked out of me. I saw purple then realized he had teleported me back to the group. I landed on my right arm and groaned in pain. my arm had been bent. "IIDA THE DOOR IS OPEN! DONT LOOK BACK!!" I yelled picking myself up and holding my arm. i looked up and saw Iida dash out of the Usj. I put my head down. He had dropped me on my arm from a good height. It had to be a least fractured. The warp gate looked like it was in deep in thought then warped back to the other villains. "L/n!" uraraka ran up to me. "I'll be fine. Take off my cape and tie it around my arm." I told uraraka sitting up kinda straight. "That's a great idea. i should have added a cape to my costume!" Uraraka groaned taking my cape off and wrapping it around my whole arm.  We all waited knowing Iida would call some teachers. I was sitting down doing the best i could to keep my arm still. I wanted to cry. Suddenly the doors swung open bringing dust and a wave of wind towards us. All might came through the doors with a frown on his face. I had never really seen him this unhappy it sent chills down my spine. "Don't worry, I am here!" All might spoke sternly. I felt relieved but more stressed worried for he would be alright or not. I rested my head knowing all might will be ok. a while after resting my head i noticed tsu and deku and mineta holding aizawa. I choked on my spit. I started sprinting to them. "Aizawa sensei! you big dummy!" I grit my teeth at my hurt my arm. "Y-Yn Be careful your arm!" Deku quickly stuttered. I started coughing. "Deku.. go help all might. i'll carry Aizawa back to the others. He paused but nodded and thanked me then took off. All mights and deku's relationships was different. I am going to figure out izukus secret. We brought aizawa up to the others.

~Flashback~
"DAD!" The smaller much younger girl ran past the officers. Her dad was being taken on the stretcher. The gore she saw that day would never leave her mind. Her dad barely alive with a huge hole piece of debris in his stomachs. The poor girl still can't get the memory of hands covered in her own fathers blood. They wheeled him in the ambulance not letting her on board only his wife allowed to go. The girl sat there in the middle of crime scene before she noticed police officers taking a guy in handcuffs away. That man he was the one that did this to her dad. She couldn't control herself she ran taking to gillian out of the officers hold and threw him on the ground punch him. She kept punching the helpless man his hands still cuffed behind him. "YOU MONSTER YOUR THE ONE DID THIS." She activated her quirk but was quickly pulled off of the villain by the number 3 hero at the time.

"Y/n!" Hawks one her favorite hero's looked at her. 'I'm sorry.' She mouthed before she took off running.

She was later found on the beach alseep.

-Flashback end-

I felt tears on my face as i tried to out pressure on aizawas cuts. seeing blood on my hands made me want to throw up the flowers i had kept in my mouth. I closed my eyes letting a few more tears out. I heard gunshots then her Iidas voice. A few heroes quickly ran up to me and took aizawa away. "Is he gonna be ok?" I questioned a few heroes but no one answered. I got up and followed aizawa. I started coughing and ended up passing out.