|4.5| The harsh past

The woods are lovely
Dark and deep
But i have promises to keep
And miles to go before i sleep
-Robert Frost
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That'll be 100 yen" The employee told me. She put my energy drink in the plastic bag and handed it to me. I payed her back and walked outside. I felt a rumble and quickly went into a protective stance. "What the?.." I mumbled walking over to where the thud had happened. I turned the corner, and dropped my bag. Katsuki bakugou was there. He looked like he was in pain. My heart dropped. The tears i had fought back were now streaming down my face.   I was frozen in fear, not able to move. My body wouldn't move.

I walked slowly to the front of the crowd. That sure was bakugou. I recognized his crimson eyes anywhere. If only the sludge monster were to be distracted i would be able to use my quirk to protect bakugou. Or do anything to help him. The pro heroes weren't doing anything. They were useless i had to do something. "MOVE!" I whispered yelled to my legs. As i was about to take my first step forward. Midoriya ran towards the crime scene and threw his bag. NOW! My legs moved. I used my quirk and started to slowly but surely get katsuki's face uncovered. The tears were running down my face. "What the hell Y/n!" Katsuki breathed for air before getting drowned with more sludge.

Out of the corner of my eye i saw all might. He hit the floor blowing everything back. I used my quirk to protect katsuki and hoped all might would get ahold of midoryia. That's just what happened. There i was surrounded by my quirk crying into the katsuki's school uniform. I felt a hand run threw my hair and I looked up.  All eyes were on me. I let down my quirk and stood up. The pro heroes quickly went to katsuki's side and proceeded to check up on him. I noticed something drip from my face. The tears were still going...

In the end me and deku got scolded by the pro's while katsuki got praised. Me and bakugou walked home together that day. "Are you alright?" I asked him holding my plastic bag of energy drinks. He only nodded. "Why were you crying?.." He stopped in the middle of the street his voice was soft and gentle. "pfft you big dummy! I was worried duh!" I slightly punched him in the shoulder. He didn't look up he just stood there. "Tell me the truth.. Your scared of loosing me." He looked at me. I was tired and wanted to cry. "Katsu.." I looked up at him feeling the tears begin to form. "I can't loose you! I already lost my papa! He wouldn't want me to be sad if he were alive!" I sobbed. i didn't bother to wipe the tears. Katsuki pulled me into his chest. "My mom wanted me to do big things and if i didn't have you i wouldn't be able to do those things!." I sobbed more silently now. Bakugou ruffled my hair. "Y/n.. i think your the one being the dummy.." I looked up at him. "You old man didn't mean for you not to be sad. Your allowed to cry." He spoke softly and rubbed circles into my back. "Can i go to U.A with you and deku?" I looked up at him. he nodded and held my hand the rest of the way home.

*Present*
"UGH!" i woke up in a sweat. I grabbed the bucket from the side of my bed and begin to throw the flowers i had stuck in my throat out. "Katsuki... papa.." I begin to softly sob into my pillow. I looked up at my hello kitty clock and noticed it was 3:15. I hadn't been getting good sleep at all. I turned my tv on and begin to play games till i had school.

"Rise in shine!" My mom came in my room. I opened my eyes and quickly grabbed my bucket and begin to vomit. My mom cringed. "I'm sorry.." I looked up at her. Her soft eyes turned into a happy smile. "No apologies! get up and head downstairs i made breakfast!" My mom went downstairs. I chuckled to myself and put my school uniform and did my normal hairdo.

I walked down the stairs into the kitchen and proceeded to eat breakfast with my mom. "Mom..?" I looked up at her. She raised an eyebrow. I cringed at what i was going to say.

"Is there anything you want to tell papa when i die..?"