f i f t e e n

[ S l e e p i n g D r a u g h t ]

Draco caught Hermione just before she fell to the floor, he picked her up bridal style and walked out of him room towards her's

He pushed his back to her door but it wouldn't budge. He put down Hermione one of the armchairs since Blaise was sleeping on the couch and tried to unlock it, it didn't work however, even with alohomora. Most likely due to her charming spells.

He sighed and carried her back towards his room, he placed her down gently onto his bed and drank the rest of the sleeping draught, sleeping peacefully next to her.

☆★☆

The next morning, Draco woke up to Hermione buried on his chest. He wrapped an arm around her and sighed happily.

He closed his eyes to relax but that was quickly interrupted as he heard a knock on the door, he wandlessly unlocked it, "It's unlocked."

Blaise stumbled in, rubbing the sleep from his eyes but stopped short when he saw Hermione. He smirked as he asked, "Sleep well?"

Draco glared at him with all the energy he could muster, "It was sleeping draught, she fell asleep and her door's locked."

"Simp." Blaise said between coughs.

"I'm not a simp!" Draco argued.

Blaise rolled his eyes, "Yeah alright sure." He drawled sarcastically. "How come you've got that hoodie on? Thought you hated sleeping in tops."

Draco pointed at his left forearm and huffed before asking, "How long do you think she'll be sleeping for?"

Blaise nodded in sympathy for his friend and asked, "How much did she drink?"

Draco held up the bottle of sleeping draught and put his finger to three quarters of the jar.

"Usually knocks you for about eight to twelve hours so depends when she fell asleep." Blaise shrugged.

"She'll wake up before school either way but if she doesn't I'll write her a note since I have to leave." Draco mused.

"Oh of course, Heaven forbid she miss a class." Blaise chuckled before muttering "Whipped."

"I might head out then and change before breakfast." Blaise added.

"See you there."

Blaise nodded and left the dorm, Draco looked down at Hermione and kissed her forehead. He got out of the bed and sat down at his desk to get some homework done.