2 (Failing miserably)

I get to king George's house.
It was bigger than the country. I mean... It was a castle, soo...
I go into one of the bushes and look for the guards.
"Shit.." i wisper so that the guards cannot hear me.
I stay a while hoping that the guards will take a break.
"Break time. We will be back in five minutes, There isn't going to be anybody trying to break in anyways" one of the guards says.
All I know about the guards is that there are a few guards only.
I am not scared of some of them, but I definetly am scared of technoblade.
There is also ranboo, fundy... But they don't really scare me. As long as I don't break any rules they can't hurt me. But the thing is... i am about to break the biggest rule there is.
The guards enter the castle.
I wait a couple of seconds so that they leave the main room where the thrones are. King George was bisexual with a preferance in men, he is looking for a husband that could be the second king.
I go right next to the door that brings me to the castle.
I look carefully if anybody is there.
Good, there wasn't.
I slowly enter the castle and then run up stairs where the king is.
I get up the stairs, but there is nothing.
It is just a empty room.
I look both ways, right and left for a door that could possibally lead me to George but there wasn't.
I then get kicked on the ground.
"What are you trying to do" a voice says
That dosen't sound like fundy, ranboo, technoblade or the other guards that we got to hear the voices of.. Who was that?.
I get on the ground and look at the person.
He was wearing a crown and a king cape.
No way that was george.
"I am asking again.." the man says while pulling from his back a sword, "Who are you?" he asks with the sword on my chin.
"I-I.." i try to say, "I was forced by somebody to come here" i finally say. I can still kill him.. If I convince him to spare me. But I wouldn't dare anymore.
"Who sent you? And what did they ask you to do?" He asks.
"Bur. Bur asked me!" I say. I was scared for my life.
"Oh.." he says letting the weapon down, "is that so?" He asks.
He chuckles. "Wilbur payed you... Or did he force you?" He asks me. Is that bur's real name?? Wilbur??
"Is his real name Wilbur?" I ask.
"Yeah.. i guess he didn't want to tell you..." He says sitting on a chair that was in the room, I didn't see it there the first time.
"He is still in the city.. heh" he says, "now tell me... Did he force you? If he did I wouldn't be surprised."
"He did.." i lie, what is the better option? Lie and get killed by bur, or get bur killed by George And I probally live?
"What did he say to you?" He asks me.
"He... Said if I don't kill you, He will kill me, and I wouldn't want that.." I tell him. This wasn't a lie, so that means I didn't lie to him, right?
"Oh..." He says.
He looks at me, "what's your name?" He asks.
"My name is Clay.." i tell him.
"Clay.. what a lovely name" he says, I can't tell if he is lying, joking or if he is serious.
"Thanks?" I say.
"Bur always hired people to kill me, most of them didn't get forced. They would accept for money. If you accepted for money you would've ended up like them, dead. I believe you, and I know if I ask bur he is going to lie, That is obvious. Nobody would tell the truth. He would always be confident as a kid, and now he has the courage to try to kill me and not even lie about it? Like.. I am the KING. He is just a poor peasant." George says.
"Wow you act like you are too important" i say without thinking.
"What did you say?" George asks.
"I am sorry! I didn't mean to say that!" I say trying to get his forgiveness.
"Okay listen here" george says after a few seconds of silence.
"What?" I ask.
"You come with me tommorow to wilbur's house... And you live" he says.
"You won't kill him.. right?" I ask.
"Why? Are You guys like Friends?" He asks me
"No! Just asking." I say looking the other way.
"Look at me" he says, I look at him as he told me to.
"If I ask you something.. don't You dare lie." He Says
"I won't"
"Did wilbur pay you?" He asks me.
"He told me to go to his house, when I got there He told me if I dont kill you he will kill me and If I did kill you he would give me 2M coins." I tell george. It was a little lie, I accepted.
"Oh.." he says, "stay the night. So I know if you going to escape, go to will and tell him what I said." He tells me.
"Alright" I say
"Alright Your majesty" he corrects me.
"Aright your majesty" i repeat After him
"Good" he Says getting up, "follow me"
I go after him. He brings me in a really fancy room.
"This is your room for tonight" he says.
"Thank you, your majesty" i say.
"You have clothes in the closet" he tells me.
"Alright, thank you"
He leaves.
I get dressed into something else and go to bed.