sixteen

"you sure you're not gonna hangout with us?" one of y/n's friends pouted.

y/n informed everybody about her going to meet someone outside the school. her friends even asked if they can come with her but she kindly refused, of course she wanna see her textmate by her own.

"nah, i'll catch up on you guys tomorrow. my treat, promise." y/n smiled, waving a goodbye.

-

making her way to the placed she mentioned on her text buddy, y/n saw a black car and a girl standing right beside it. the girl is wearing a black hoodie and tight jeans with a baseball cap and a face mask.

y/n thought, "is that my text buddy?"

she tried to approach the girl by saying, "uhm, hi, i'm y/n."

the girl looked at her before suddenly pulling her making y/n gasp.

"hey! where are you taking me?" she yelled at the slender girl.

y/n is brought in a abandoned place near their school. she flinched when the mysterious girl pinned her to the wall.

"wh-who are you?" she stutters. y/n sobbed, "don't hurt me please, everglow has not given me the comeback i'm waiting yet."

"idiot." a voice stopped her, it's obviously from the girl.

"it's me, your text mate."

y/n widened her eyes, "what the fuck? take your mask off."

"okay, but promise me you won't scream. i'll be doomed if my company will know this." the girl stated, being serious is obvious on her eyes.

"your company? what are you talking about?"

"just, ugh. i'll remove my mask."

that girl firstly remove the hood on top of her head before holding the elastic band behind her ear, "you ready?"

"enough for the suspense, woman. besides, you already saw my face. isn't that unfair?" y/n said, cussing.

all of a sudden, the girl finally removed the cloth that's covering her face up, revealing her to be someone.

jinsoul, from the girl group, loona.

y/n froze, this can't be true. the person she just sent with "stan everglow" and that someone she just cursed on so many times is one of her k-pop crushes.

"no way." she breathes.

"why?" jinsoul asked her softly.

'no, no, this is really no. she's talking to me, what the hell?'

"i- i'm sorry for everything." y/n looked up, facing jinsoul.

"for what?"

"for being mean."

"that's okay." she smiled, "i've became mean to you too."

"well, by the way, i'm going now. someone'll see me here and might cause issues. i can give you a lift if it's okay." jinsoul offered, making y/n unexpectedly blush.

'now she's gonna give me a lift OH YES I'M THE LUCKIEST.'

"su-sure."