forty-six

jinsoul sighs, at last, she's going to finally meet y/n after weeks. she's actually quite nervous because y/n is obviously gonna say some serious matters but she doesn't care about that, all she's thinking about is taking her chance to meet the girl she likes again.

the idol sat in a empty table of that said restaurant by y/n for two people. i mean, why would jinsoul find a table with more seats?

she glanced around, peeking through the window or somewhere, finding the girl whom she is waiting for.

after some minutes, 10 minutes as an estimated term, jinsoul saw a familiar figure and she's happy about it but suddenly realized; that someone is with another.

-

"sihyeon-ah, i'm really scared. what if she's just really playing around? what if i'm not the only one? what if she rejects me?" y/n worriedly said while gripping on her coat and walking back and forth at the door part of the restaurant.

"can you just stop overthinking there? those questions of yours will never going to be answered with what ifs." sihyeon, who is beside y/n to support her, scoffed.

y/n took a deep breath, "okay okay, you're right wish me luck." she went closer to sihyeon and pecked the taller girl's cheek, it's their regular ritual.

-

they went inside as they immediately saw jinsoul. y/n's heart skipped a beat as her and jinsoul's eyes met, it's just so weird but the tall bruni seems to be not interested to be in here.

as sihyeon and y/n are already standing by the table jinsoul chose earlier, sihyeon spoke, "i'm going." she smiled as she left, probably going to buy coffee and wait inside her car.

she got no response so she just left leaving y/n and jinsoul.

since y/n is the one initiated this, she decided to speak first, also because jinsoul is not talking.

"he-hey-".

"i know." y/n quietly gasped as jinsoul cuts her words, "i know everything.".

"wha-"

"please y/n, i don't want to hear anything about it. it is so obvious, everything is obvious, i'm such an idiot if i still can't figure it out."

y/n is dumbfounded, completely can't absorb what is happening right now, "so it means she-"

"but jinsoul you said you like me.." she said almost whispering, kinda feeling herself slightly tearing up.

"yeah, right, i said that. i shouldn't but i still confessed." jinsoul replied with a calm tone.

"jinsou-"

"and uhm, sorry y/n, i'm gonna go back to our dorm."

jinsoul stood up and fastly walking towards the establishment's door to exit, leaving y/n hanging there and still picking up what was just happened.

sihyeon saw jinsoul exiting the restaurant without y/n, meaning that her friend is still inside. she gets out of her car to go to y/n.

"y/n?" she worriedly whimpered when she saw the girl hopelessly shaking while sobbing at that exact place where jinsoul left her.

"si-sihyeon, she rejected me." y/n stopped on stopping her tears and finally letting it all out as she hugs sihyeon, "what the- what happened?"

"i don't even know. she just left me here." she continues to cry.

the taller one wrapped her with arms as sihyeon guided y/n outside. sihyeon opened the car's door for y/n to get in before going to the driver's seat.

sihyeon asked y/n about what happened about her talk with jinsoul while y/n just keeps on letting out soft and low sobs.

"i'm going to send you to your apartment. just take a rest, let's not talk about it if you don't want to, it's okay. message me if you need, hm?" y/n nods, feeling cheered up by her idol *slash* friend as she wiped some of her tears.

-