twenty-nine

— jinsoul's attire here is what she's wearing on their dance practice video bc it's addicting 🥴

-

y/n is currently laying down on their couch. she doesn't even expecting that some k-pop idol will be right there with her this night because she knows that jinsoul is just messing around, again.

of course, she really wants jinsoul to be there at their house. besides, that she's alone and left by her parents because they are out of town, she really wanted to see that loona member.

but y/n surely admires jinsoul, nobody knows about that for sure. she's always watching loona contents in different websites, especially jinsoul contents and videos.

it's 10:30 in the evening and y/n already turned the television off to go upstairs and sleep. but she was startled because she heard the doorbell ringing.

she looked through the window first, to know who it is before opening it.

'it's a girl.' y/n said to herself.

before opening the door, y/n went to the kitchen to find a frying pan and she is successful about that.

she held the pan like she is ready to use it as a fighting weapon.

y/n finally opened the said door and about to beat and hit the girl ringing the doorbell with that thing she's holding.

"WAIT, WAIT, OH MY LORD PLEASE Y/N NO!" the girl shrieks while trying to use her hands as shield.

"it's me, jinsoul. now, put that down."

"oh, yeah, hi." y/n nervously laughed at her stupidity.

"uh, sorry for being too late. are you already sleeping? did i interrupted you?" the artist asked, still standing in front of the door.

"no, no. i'm watching tv." y/n replies with a lie obviously.

"i slept after filming the dance practice video, i didn't even get a chance to fix my hair and change my clothes. i went straight up here so yeah, sorry if my sweat smells weird, as well as my hair." jinsoul softly chuckled and then scraping her nape.

'your sweat smells yummy- NO.' y/n thought.

"ah, that's.. that's cool, we're cool about that. uhm, would you like to come in?" she tried to cloud her mind with these words.

"yes, of course. i'd love to."

-

jinsoul entered, and y/n immediately offered the couch to sit on to her. to hide the fact that she's madly blushing, y/n took two cups of instant ramen and poured water in it.

it was so awkward at first until jinsoul started a conversation.

"hey, y/n." y/n looked back at her since she's in the kitchen.

"yes?"

"what's with the pan?" jinsoul softly chuckled and it made y/n to feel hot-like on her cheeks.

"oh, uhm... well, i thought... you're an intruder."

"me? do i look like an intruder?" jinsoul asked, but with a laugh at this point.

y/n never noticed but jinsoul isn't in the couch anymore, she's already on the kitchen too, leaning her head on the wall while looking at y/n.

"uh, what are you doing?" y/n stutters.

"what?" the idol said in a low and quiet voice but enough for y/n to hear her.

y/n then gulps, "here, have a ramen." trying her best to hide the fact that she's already feeling a sweet, hot sensation of butterflies in her stomach.

"yeah, let's have a ramen together." jinsoul's emphasis of the last word made y/n mentally rolling.

they went to the couch to eat their late night food. it's so quiet and it's getting awkward again. y/n, who's trying to peek beside her, just to see on her peripheral vision that jinsoul is just starring at her.

"oh my gosh, does she wants me to melt?"

-

12:00AM marked the clock and this awkwardness officially ended. jinsoul just said that she's going, her members are probably looking for her.

"i'm going." jinsoul smiled, looking down at y/n while standing on the door's area.

"sure," y/n giggled. "thank you."

"uh, y/n." she flinched when jinsoul called her name, "lip said, sihyeon already approved. you'll see everglow in person soon."

y/n covered her mouth with her hands, obviously showing that she's shocked and happy at the same time.

"REALLY?? OH MY GOD PLEASE TELL KIM LIP THAT I'M THANKING HER SO MUCH." and jinsoul just nodded.

they finally waved their goodbyes but jinsoul suddenly looked back at y/n, "y/n-ah."

y/n just made a questioning face.

"i like you."

-