bonus chapter three

it's still 8AM in the morning but jinsoul is already knocking on y/n's family house's door. this is the first she'll be visiting that house after a while and it's more special since she and y/n are having more intimate connections now.

she immediately gave a very wide smile when a certain someone swung the door open. jinsoul saw y/n having an oversized shirt and cutely rubbing her eyes, obviously just woke up from her sleep.

"oh? baby?" y/n looked at her in shock, "you're so early, i thought you'll be here later afternoon."

and jinsoul just scoffed, "well, then, surprise! anyway, you seem to be used with calling me baby. are you already practicing it even before we date?"

y/n just smacked her as she lets her go inside the house. but jinsoul hugged her as y/n walked backwards until they reached the couch.

"hey, what was that?"

"i just want to hug you." jinsoul cheeky smiled as y/n chuckeled before gaving her a few little pecks on the lips.

it made them both giggle and smile, they surely couldn't get more happier than right now. having y/n in jinsoul's arms is equivalent of the heaven for the loona member.

later on, y/n just laid her head on jinsoul's chest part that's close to her shoulder.

"you know, the girls are so happy when i said we're dating." jinsoul closed her eyes, hugging y/n tight, "awe, they are really cute."

they just continuously cuddled on the couch while telling each other stories and flirting, saying such cheesy things to each other.

y/n whined when jinsoul's phone suddenly rang, getting a call from haseul. "hello?"

"JINSOUL WHERE ARE YOU?" the voice on the other line says in panicked state.

"y/n's house. why?"

"LOOK AT STAN TWITTER, QUICK."

jinsoul said yes and hanged up. she fastly went to stan twitter just like what haseul said. she looked at y/n again but now in a bit of nervousness appearing, "babe, come on. take a look." she said.

y/n looked at read tons of almost identical twins from different usernames.

"JINSOUL FROM LOONA HAVE A GIRLFRIEND, WITH PROOFS (PHOTOS)" y/n read out loud, as she stared at jinsoul too.

until y/n realized something, "wait, jeong jinsoul, we're not yet dating. like, that date; going outside, eating food, watching movie? who's in these proof photos?"

but jinsoul just laughed at this issue, "I FUCKING FORGOT I'M AN IDOL."

"YOU'RE STILL NOT ANSWERING MY QUESTION."

"oh yes, uhm.. that's you, remember that day i fetched you from school? yup."

-