Chappy 27

Shruti's POV

We all were busy packing our bags but except one which was none other than Miss Mallika. She was sitting at her study table and making something. I will looking at her since when but she has not yet realized it she was deeply drowning in the thing she was doing and so I decided to ask her

Shruti- Mikku what are u making with so much love

Mallika- I am making a greeting which I wish to parcel to someone

Shruti- Whom

Monika- Are boyfriend Hoga

Nishi- Kya Mikku u didn't even tell us

Listening this Sumedh got angry and so grabbed the thing from Mallika's hand and was about to tear it but Mallika snatched it from his hand

Mallika- Why were u tearing it

Sumedh- Why cant I

Shruti- Leave that and tell us whom will u parcel it to

Mallika- As we are going to Manali and all I had heard that if we give a greeting to any of the police inspector, postman, or hotel receptionist then they see that the greeting reaches to the soldiers and so I am making it as I wish to thank them for saving us from all the problems and also for sacrificing their lives for us.

Basant- Good thought Mikku

Abhi- Show us the greeting pls

Mallika handed over the greeting to us and the second we saw it, the greeting literally caught our eye. She had painted the chart paper just like a soldier's uniform it was just a folded shirt. I just loved the way she made it. When we opened it we found a note of thanks and then we also found a Rakshi which was stepped with a sticky note stating "I don't know how many people are u all and so just gave one and this is for all of u, u r just like my brothers " She had given not only her but also our short introduction too like "Hello sir's we are Mallika, Sumedh, Shruti, Nishi, Hritik, Abhi, Basant, and Monika. We are from std 8 in XYZ School which is in Mumbai. We love u all a lot". We all appreciated her and also thanked her.

~SUNDAY~

Mallika's POV

We all are here in the school hall waiting for everyone to gather all are coming one by one. The first one to come was none other than our group, we all coming early has two reasons and they are like 1. We had a sleepless night due to excitement and

2. We had to buy something pls dont ask me what we bought I won't tell u all as it's a secret. We all were troubling and pulling each other's legs when the teacher came and stood near us we looked up and saw that she was holding the hand of a girl whose expression was totally telling that she was hell scared of us and was also nervous.... but why is she scared of us are we ghost or anything like that. I liked her appearance like she was wearing knee-length jeans with a crop top her hair was tied in a high pony she had a big bag with her and was also holding her mobile in her hand.

Teacher- Students I know that your group is very understanding and u all will make her comfortable throughout the trip and also she is gonna stay with u all in your room we have added a bed there.

HOPE U ALL LIKE IT

DO VOTE/ LIKE

DO COMMENT

DO FOLLOW

~Till then byee