Chappy 29

All- Ya!!

Abhi- Ya kya di pls give us our tickets nhi toh raat ko niche utar denge

All burst in laughters

Riya- Woh toh hum teachers ke pass hi rahenge aur hum hi TTE (Train Ticket Examiner ) ko de denge.

Abhi- Oh

They had some usual chit-chat and reached the railway station. All reached the platform where the train was gonna arrive. But the train was delayed for 1 hour and so children were sitting on their bags but here our Mikku pie was roaming all over the platform. But when it was just 5 min for the train to arrive suddenly Mikku pie saw bookstall and jumped in joy seeing that the book she was searching for since long was there placed in that stall so she quickly rushed to her bag to remove her pocket so that she can buy the book. But all were rushing and gathering their belonging. At last, Mikku found her money and rushed to the stall, and seeing her rushing there Sam and Sumi ran behind her.

Sumedh- Miku what are u doing here the train will be here at anytime

Sam- Miku come on fast

But Mikku was busy talking to the shopkeeper but the time she paid the arrived

Sumedh- Sam tum apni aur Mikku ki bag like train mai chadho i will bring her

Sam- Ok but what about your stuffs

Sumedh- Tell dau to take it

Sam did as per the order but now the train honk indicating that it will leave soon and so Sumedh pulled Mikku with him but they stopped and picked up the book but then with God's grace the train didn't leave and they were able to get the train. But now Sumi was hell mad at Mikku while Mikku didn't even look and Sumi nor thank him but she was in her own glory of getting the book for which she was carving since long and in that happiness she went in and sat with all she didn't notice that not only Sumedh but all were mad at her. She didn't even bother to look here and there but she started reading her book and let me tell u she bought the whole series of her favorite book just now as she is a book lover (A/N: just like me ).

She picked up the first book from the series of books and started reading it and, she was so much lost in it that she didn't even realize that her phone was ringing for long and due to that noise all were more irritated and mad at her now.

Sorry for short part guys but this was needed as the next part is big

Do like
Do comment
Till then byee