Chappy 55

(ONE MONTH LATER) 

Mallika's POV

One month left to meet Sumedh. I have so many things in my heart to tell him. I am damn missing him. His sweet eyes, his mischievous smirks, his grins, his hazel-green lenses, his messy curls, his everything. There wasn't a day when I missed him. It's 25th May today and I am returning to the hostel on 1st June while others will come by 2nd. Hoping that Amar and Twinkle don't mess up with me on that one day. No one is gonna be there on 1st and if they just do something I can bet I will end up killing them both. Sumedh I too not there to calm me. 

But why are Sumedh's things, habits, and features bothering me some much? Who is he to me? Why the one month without him seemed an eternity to me? What is he to me? Why the fu*king did I write a poem on him in this one month? Whereas on others I wrote a poem on friendship and not on a person as such. Why leaving without Sumedh make me feel alone?

I again logged in to the app as I wished to publish my poem, I didn't mention his name as such so that no one would get offended not him nor me. I don't want anything that will break out bond. 

My friends told me that I am in "love". But how is it possible I am too small for all this? But then Nishi and Hritik, Akky and Sara and also Dau and Monika are in love? But what about Sumedh? What if he doesn't feel anything for me? What if he has fallen for someone else? What if he is looking at me just like his bestie? What if Amar does anything to him? What if Twinkle troubles him? What if he breaks our friendship if I dare a bit and confess? 

And first of all, is this love or just attraction. What is love first of all? And what is the attraction? how do they vary from each other? 

I am searching for the answers for part one month. But with whom can I talk about it? 

Sumedh's POV 

I talked to Dau about the feeling I had while listening to the song one month ago. He said that its love. But how is it possible when did it happen. Today I read a poem written by My Mikku. She isn't mine yet nor do I think she will be mine. The second I read the poem I was jealous. I ran to Dau's room just to show it to him. 

Basant- Sumedh she isn't in love with anyone she has just used those words. 

Sumedh- How do u know 

Basant- She had read it to me last night, I teased her a bit but then she confessed that she isn't in love and all just wrote it. But she spoke under her breath that for Sumedh at last. She thought I didn't hear but I am her Dau I know things even before she opens with them. 

My happiness knew no bound after hearing that she doesn't love anyone and the poem was for me. "My Mikku". I want to meet her as soon as possible. I won't tell her my feeling this early as I want her to get comfortable after such a long distancing.  Will she talk to me when we meet again. Will she be the old Mallika I met or will she be changed. 

I hear your problems,
I will wipe away a tear.
I love you with all my heart,
And that is my biggest fear.

I can't get you out of my head;
You're always around,
Everywhere I look,
In the sky and on the ground.

You are there when I am about to sleep,
And throughout the night.
You are there when I wake.
You never leave my sight.

You are always on my mind,
And you have captured my heart.
I am in love with you
And don't ever want to be apart.

However, I am playing a game,
That I cannot possibly win,
As you are my best friend,
And feeling for you is like a sin.

It's a game of live roulette,
And the gun is fully loaded.
As loving a best friend is friendship suicide,
So I'll make sure it's noted.

I do this every time,
It is nothing new.
I have ruined things once again
All because I have fallen for you.

"Let's live this friendship till the correct time comes". I thought and got into my bed. 

THAT'S IT FOR TODAY!

HOPE U ALL LIKE IT

DO VOTE/LIKE

DO COMMENT

DO SHARE

~Till then byee

-- Author!