A/N

Hello! Author here. I just want to tell you (Y/N)'s description and you're roommates and the things i will and will not do. And also some warnings.

       Things I will and will not do:
#1
I will not do lemon's but maybe I will do a make out sessions ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )
#2
I will be including pico, Cherry (GF) and Keith (BF).
#3
I will be putting a warning on the future chapters and what those warnings are.
                     ⚠Warnings⚠

#1
There would be violence included in the future chapters of this book so if you don't like violence i suggest you skip the chapters that include violence or not read this book at all
#2
There will be swearing in this book so if you don't like em do not read this book.

Ok! Here are the description about (Y/N) and her roommates.

(Y/N) (L/N)
Age: 19
Birthday: March 30
Height: 5'5
Hair colour: (H/C)
Eye Colour: (E/C)
Facts/Info: (B/N)'s Twin, Has a shrine of Sugawara Koushi, somehow has a Grimoire, and has a body pillow of Sugawara Koshi.
Loves/Likes: Knifes, Guns, Music, Anime, Video Games, Cute Things, Roses, Sweets, Cats, Dogs, Spiders, Nice People, Her Brother(on a sibling type of love), children, Tik Tok, Oversized T-Shirts, Hoodies, and Horror Movies.
Hates: Bullies, Math, Racist, anything/ anyone from her past, Homophobes, Thunder, Karens, Dolls, and bugs (except spiders).
Hobbies: Singing, Playing Video Games, Drawing, Cooking and Baking, Writing Songs, and Skateboarding.
Personality: (Y/N) is a blunt person, kinda flirty, a Weeb/Otaku, scry when mad, confident, and has slight anger issues.
Secret: Knows how to use a gun and knife properly.
Used to get bullied at middle school.
Went to Juvi(is that how u spell it?) Back in highschool.

(B/N) (L/N)
Age: 19
Birthday: March 30
Height: 6'1
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: (E/C)
Facts/Info: (Y/N)'s twin. Dyed his hair black (If you have black hair then he dyed his hair whatever you want lol). Has a tongue piercing and ear piercing. Is Bisexual. Stayed in juvenile detention for 2 years. Has a cutout of Zero Two in his room and body pillow(at his and (Y/N)'s house).
Loves/Likes: Cats, Sports, Guns, Anime, Video Games, Zero Two, Sweets, His twin sister (in a sibling type of love), Vodka,  Horror movies, and Spiders.
Hates: bugs (except spiders), Bullies, Pick me girls/Boys, Karens, Homophobes, Dolls, Math, and Racist people.
Hobbies: Plays Soccer, Going to the arcade, Taking photos of anything he thinks Beautiful/Nice, Beat the shit out of the people who hurt his dear twin sister and his friends.
Personality: SUPER OVERPROTECTIVE OF (Y/N), Not afraid to expose someone, Quiet type of person, and quite childish sometimes.
Secret: Smoked Weed in (Y/N)'s car before, Shot someone with a glock 19 because they did something bad to (Y/N)

Stacey wright
Age: 19
Birthday: April 25
Height: 5'6
Hair Colour: Blonde
Eye Colour: Blue
Facts/Info: Has a lot of plushies. Is Rich af. Has a lot of pop figurines in her dorm room.
Loves/Likes: Bunnies, Flowers (any kind), Drama, Books, and Candy.
Hates: Bullies, Homophobes, Karens, Worms, Horror Movies, and Racist.
Hobbies: Gardening, Playing the Guitar, and Painting.
Personality: Shy, kind, goofy, kind of Aggressive, Sweet, and likeable.
Secret: Has a Girlfriend, accidentally burned their house down back in middle school.

Grey Smith
Age: 20
Birthday: August 5
Height: 6'4
Hair Colour: Ash Brown
Eye Colour: Green
Facts/Info: Is Filthy Rich. Has a lip piercing. Has a lot of Pokémon cards.
Loves/Likes: Smoking, Skateboarding, playing video games, Soccer, and cakes.
Hates: Bullies, Homophobes, Karens, Liars, and Toxic people.
Hobbies: MatchMaking, playing vr, Playing Horror Games, and Reading.
Secret: Has a Boyfriend, secretly sneaks out to meet his boyfriend, blew up the whole science lab back in highschool.

                                                             ___
A/N = ok that's all you guys need to know about the characters.
Also i will upload chapters every Thursday, Friday, And Saturday. (Selever is 6'6 in this story btw. His original height is 7'5 so yeah. Also he's 19 in this story and not 17 for plot purposes)

Ok! Lets get onto the story ÒwÓ

Edit: lol my dumbass forgot to put (Y/N)'s brother and the facts of each characters🤣🤣