chapter 8

⚠Warning⚠

There will be some cringe that's gonna happen in this story . So if you don't like those stuff then skip or read another fan fic lol.

*

*

*
~Time Skip~Back At The Dorms~(Y/N)'s POV~

I got back at my shared dorm and went inside. I took off my shoes and put them on the shoe rack. I then made my way to the kitchen to get some ice to put on my cheek.

I arrived at the kitchen and took some ice from the freezer and placed it in my cheek.

I was just about to walk towards my room and play Fortnight on my computer when I was met face to face with Grey.

"MOTHER FUCKER! WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO YOUR BEAUTIFUL FACE?!?!" Grey screamed at the top of his lungs while cressing his hands on my cheek that has been slapped.

"Oh nothing... Just got slapped two times by a Fucking Bitch." I said nonchalantly. "WELL WHY'D SHE DO THAT?!? I SWEAR TO GOD THAT I WILL GET MY FUCKING SHOTGUN AND BLAST THEIR FUCKING BRAINS OUT!!" Grey said still screaming.

"Chillllllll. The BITCH who slapped me two times was my friend's girlfriend. She thought her boyfriend were cheating on her with me. Lol. not gonna lie, she Slap hard." I replied while faking a laugh.

"Oh... Well too bad I didn't get to use my shotgun." Grey said laughed awkwardly while scratching his cheek with his index finger.

"Well Imma head to my room If you don't mind." "Ok. But tell me if someone's bothering or hurting you ok?" "Ok." I say replying.

After me and Grey Talked I walked in my room. Once I'm inside my room I Turned my PC on and opened Fortnight.

~Time Skip~(Y/N)'s POV~

"GREAT! JUST FUCKING GREAT! USER I_am_The_Best_Player_698 ITS THE TENTH TIME WE LOST BECAUSE OF YOU AND YOU'RE BEING FUCKING TOXIC AND BLAMING US THAT WE LOST!! ITS FUCKING CLEAR THAT YOU'RE A NINE YEAR OLD WHOSE NOTHING BUT A SPOILED BRAT!!! YEAH THAT'S RIGHT, CRY AND CALL FOR MOMMY!!!" I screamed at my mic with pure anger in my voice.

I've been playing Fortnight for a while now and this stupid Fucking child's been toxic to me and to other players.

"Damn girl.. That was savage as Fuck no cap." Said one of my teammates" Said another one of my teammates.

"Hello. This is Chad's mother speaking." Said Someone from the nine year old childs Mic. "Yes? What'd ya want?" I asked impatiently due to me being pissed because if ten losses STRAIGHT and for the fact that a stupid MOTHER FUCKER is being toxic to other players.

"Don't talk to me like that." She said. "Ok, and? What're you gonna do about it? Call the police on me?" I asked cockily.

"Tsk. You really have no manners. You're mother's are probably disappointed right now." "Pfft. My Mother probably wouldn't give a damn if I roast you. Your spouting bullshit miss." I said. "UGH YOU DISRESPECTFUL GIRL. JUST YOU WAIT I'LL POST THIS CONVERSATION ON FACEBOOK AND MAKE SURE YOUR PARENTS-" Cutting her off, I opened a bag of chips lying around and ate some with my mic still on. "ARE YOU EATING RIGHT NOW?!?" She asked angrily. "Wes. What cha goma do afbout It?" I asked with my mouth full of chips.

Some of our teammates tried to hold their laugh while some was laughing their ass off. "Mhm...That's It..I Want to talk to your mother RIGHT NOW!" She said Angrily. "Yeah. Surreee Karen. You can talk to my parents now." I said rolling my eyes.