Chapter 15

⚠Warning⚠

Some toxic shit will be in this chapter Y'all. Click away or skip this chapter if this kind of stuffs or topic is sensitive to you.

~Big Time Skip~ Next Friday~3rd Person's POV~ (I got lazy sorry.)

You woke up from your phone ringing loudly. You looked at your alarm clock. 4:30am it said. You groaned and picked it up. You looked at your phone screen to see that Louis (🤮) was calling you.

You rolled your eyes and answered your phone.

"Hello." You said, sounding a little tired. "(Y/N) WHY WEREN'T YOU RESPONDING TO ANY OF MY TEXT AND ONLY LEAVING THEM ON READ FOR TWO WEEKS?!? NOT TO MENTION YOU DIDN'T ANSWER ANY OF MY CALLS." Louis yelled angrily on the other side of the phone.

"Chill. I was just out with my friends." You said, Yawning. "DON'T LIE AT ME YOU LITTLE WHORE! I SAW YOU GOING OUT WITH THIS GUY AT THE MALL! COME TO MY HOUSE RIGHT. THIS. INSTANT!" Louis yelled.

"Oh my fucking god this man. It's wayyyy too fucking early in the morning for this bullshit. I don't even know why I let this dude take control over me..." You thought to yourself.

"Wait.. Pico said to tell him, Keith and Cherry if there's something wrong going around.. Not to mention what Grey has texted me when I was hanging out with this jerk. Hmmmmmm. Should I tell them? To be honest I'm being a coward and stupid right now. Meh I'll tell them later. I'm too tired today." You thought to yourself.

"ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING?!? YOU STUPID SLU-" You cut him off by hanging up the phone and blocking him. You then went back to bed to sleep.

~Time Skip~3rd Person's POV~

You woke up by my alarm going off. You groaned loudly in annoyance. You turned your alarm off and stretched a little. You got up from your bed and grabbed your speaker and phone from your night stand. Then walked towards your closet.

You took your undergarments and clothes and went inside of your bathroom. Once you were inside of your bathroom, you placed your undergarments, clothes and speaker on top of your bathroom counter.

You connected your phone to your speaker and played some music. You played Heat waves by. Glass Animals.

(Music above)

You then took your clothes off and throw them on your laundry basket. You then took a shower while singing along the lyrics of the song.

After you took a shower, you dried yourself with your towel and put on your undergarments and clothes. You then dried your hair with a blower and styled them.

You were wearing a white crop top, skinny jeans and white shoes.

(Sorry if you don't like this outfit

(Sorry if you don't like this outfit. Ik that I have no fashion sense [T▽T])

You walked out of your bathroom and took your book bag then went out.

You went to the dining room and sat at one of the chairs and placed your book bag beside your chair.

*

*

*

*
509 words

Hello people! I'm sorry for what I have done today. I'm just not motivated right now so sorry(T▽T). I'll try to make it up to you guys at the next chapter lmao. ╮(─▽─)╭

                             ~Author-Chan🦊🦊🦊