Chapter 1

~3rd Persons POV~

It was a sunday morning and you were making lunch for you and your roommates. Suddenly you got a call from the headmaster saying that you and your roommates would be having a new roommate and that they would be arriving after lunch.

~Time Skip~
You were playing video games on the couch when you heard a knock on the door. You were confused on why there were knocking on the door because it was Sunday and most of the students were out doing god knows what. Then you suddenly remembered that the headmaster told you that you were having a new roommate today. You opened the door and you see a cute half human half demon boy.
"Oh! You must be our new roommate. Nice to meet you, My name's (Y/N) (L/N)." You introduced yourself. "Sup cutie. The names Selever nice to meet you." Selever introduced himself with a hint of flirt(duh🙄). You blushed a bit. " So are ya gonna let me in or what?" Selever chimed." Oh uh yeah sorry" You said as you stepped aside and let him inside of the dormitory.
"We have two more roommates and they're probably in their rooms so i'll just call them." You say as you walk towards you're roommates room. You knock on their door and said that you're new roommate has arrived. And with that both your roommates went out of their room and greeted selever.
"Hiii! I'm Stacey Wright, Nice to meet you" Said stacey as she shakes selever's hand a little violently."uh yeah. The names Selever" selever said as he pulled his hand back.
"So you're our new Roommate huh? The names Grey Smith, Nice to meet ya" Grey  said and shakes selever's hand.
"I'm going to continue playing video games so you guys can do whatever you guys want" you said as you head back at the couch. As you were playing you feel like someone's watching you. You decided to speak and ask to why they were watching you. "Sorry sweet cheeks, I didn't mean to stare. It's just that you look so cute." You Blushed and you knew that was Selever because Grey would never flirt with you because he was gay and never really like flirting. Other than his boyfriend.
"Oh hi slever what's up? Wanna play?" You ask selever And he agreed.
" So what are we Playing?" Selever asked. "Were playing Mario Cart" you said.

~Time Skip~
"HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU BEAT ME AT MARIO CART??!!?" You exclaimed as Selever laughed.
"What can i say Princess? I'm Just so good at video games~" Selever said as an irk appeared on the side of your head. "NO FAIR!! I WANT A RE-MATCH!!" You exclaimed. "What the hell is up with all the shouting?" Asked Grey as he walk towards you and selever. "I just beat (Y/N) at mario cart" Said Selever. Grey was taken back because no one has ever beaten (Y/N) at mario cart except for her brother. "No way! No one has ever beaten (Y/N) at Mario Cart before. Except for her brother" said Grey.
"Quit talking! I want a Rematch!" You said. "Alright Alright. Chill Princess" Selever said as you both started playing.
~Time Skip
"Alright. I'm out." You said as you stormed out of the couch to your room. "Holy shit. You weren't lying when you said you beat her at Mario Cart." Said grey to Selever. "Thanks" selever thanked Grey.

~With (Y/N)~Your POV~
I stormed in my room and jumped on my bed face first. I laid down and opened my phone. I plug in my earphones and started listening to "My Ordinary Life" By: The Living Tombstone.

After the song finished i listened to "Slumber Party" By ashnikko and started singing along to the lyrics.

After i finished singing i heard a clapping sound coming from my doorframe. It was selever "Damn Bitch i didn't know you can sing. And I thought you were innocent" Selever said smirking. I could feel my face heat up. I cross my arms and said "You could have knocked. And who the Fuck said i was innocent?" I said defending myself. He said nothing... Just smirking and leaning against my doorframe. "Anyway what business do you have with me?" I asked. "Nothing I just wanted to ask if you're free today so you could show me around campus" selever said. I stood up and walked towards selever and said "Yeah I'm free today. I'll show you around campus after i take a bath. Ok?" I said. "Ok" was all selever said and then walked away.

~Selever's POV~
I

walked away from her doorframe and sat on the couch. "cute"
I thought to myself as i lay down On the couch waiting for her to finish taking a bath.

~Time Skip~Selever's POV~

It's Been 30 minutes and she's still not out of her room- oh wait there she is.
She came out of her room wearing a (F/C) Crop top, (S/F/C) skirt, Black Knee high socks, and Black Boots. She looks so hot in that outfit. "Checking me out?" (Y/N) asked and i just smirked and said nothing.

We then walk out of our dormitory and she showed me around campus.

~Time Skip~ ~After Showing Selever Around Campus~ Selever's POV~

After she showed me around campus we went back to our dormitory. "I'm hungry" i said. (Y/N) then said "I can make you some food if you'd like" she said while smiling. "Yes please!!" I quickly said as soon as she finished her sentence. She giggled as she head to the kitchen.

~(Y/N)'s POV~
I went to the kitchen to make selever food. "What should I make for him?" I asked myself. "Maybe i should make him (F/F). Yeah i'll give him that" After I made (F/F) I went in the dining room and called selever. Selever went inside the dining room and sat across mine. I watch him eat (F/F) and asked "Hows the taste?" I asked him. He gulped the food in his mouth and said. "It's Delicious Princess" Said selever. "Of course it is! It is (F/F) after all. Not to mention I made it." I said confidently. He laughed a bit. Suddenly Stacey and grey Appeared out of nowhere and said "Awe you guys are eating without us. That breaks our heart" They both said in unison.

Me and selever laughed at both their childishness. I gave them both separate bowl/plate with (F/F) in them. I also gave myself a bowl/plate of my (F/F) and ate peacefully.
~Time Skip
After we ate. The three of us went to our separate rooms and said our good night's. We have class tomorrow so we slept pretty early. As I went to my room. I lay down down my bed. I wonder what will happen tomorrow. I said as i closed my eyes as i fell into a deep slumber.

1180 words

A/N: Heya folks! That's all for chapter 1. Kinda short but i promise i will do a longer one at chapter 2. Stay tuned for more chapters. Love y'all ( ˘ ³˘)♥

                                           ~Author- Chan