||when the levee breaks||

Season 2 episode 19

"Good news. Dahlia still doesn't know that we're here. Bad news, she's given us until tomorrow night and then she's coming for the twins and Hope."Ophelia said.

"Then I say we get the hell out of here."Brian said as Ophelia sighs.

"Look, Brian. I wanna go as much as you do, but I think. Freya said that dahlia was drawn to the three of their magic. No matter how far we go, she'll still be able to track us, at least place is spelled. No one can do magic here. Not the twins or dahlia."Ophelia answers as he sighs.

"Sure this place is spelled. But we've seen bigger magic than this break I say we run while we can."Brian replies.

"It's a risk either way. She's just so little. It's not fair. Witchcraft and magical spells. She didn't ask for any of this. Which means that she wouldn't miss it if it was gone. Brian, maybe that's it. Dahlia can only sense them when their using magic. So, what if there's a way of stopping her from doing it in the first place?"She tells him.

"She's just a baby, how we gonna do that?"He replies.

"I have an idea. Although it's dangerous. Especially now."Ophelia said.

"Let me do it."Aiden answers.

"I need you go get help now! Go! Go!"Ophelia said to him as the man goes running. She hears whistling.

"It's okay, baby girl and baby boy."Ophelia said as she's carrying her babies.

"What a beauty. Hello, my children. I- I was hoping for more intimate chat, though I sense entering."Dahlia said as Ophelia rolls her eyes.

"Why don't you come in? I'd love to show you some hybrid hospitality."Ophelia said to her.

"I only wanted to see the little ones who's been promised to me. Won't be long now. Surely you've noticed that the spell protecting you is growing weaker?"Dahlia reminds her.

"If you lay a finger on them. I swear I will make you suffer in ways your evil mind can imagine,okay?"Ophelia threatens her.

"Ophelia, is it? I have no quarrel with you. Esther made this bargain Lang go. It's most unfortunate that you've been dragged into it."

"You talk like you don't have a choice but this is what your doing?"Ophelia answers.

"When I give my word. I keep it. And I expect others to do the same. Esther and I made a bargain a long time ago. And so, you see, the three children is rightfully mine. The only question you that you need to ask. Is would you deny me, knowing that it would mean your death."Dahlia said as Ophelia looks down at the babies and looks right back at her as dahlia laughs.

"You're not taking them."

"You're frighten for your children. Heh. I can assure you, anything that Freya may have told you our life together she always had a flair for the dramatic."Dahlia said as she chuckles.

"Yeah, we'll, it seem to run in the family."

"Well, then, of course, most of my troubles with Freya. Stemmed from the fact that I came for her so late in life. You know, she had such a strong memory of the family that I took her from. But the three of them are still young. She won't be cling to the memory of you or cry for you in her sleep. She can take comfort in the fact that for her it will be as if you can comfort in the fact for her it will be as if you never existed."Dahlia said.

"Come closer. Let's see how a witch with no magic does against me."Ophelia threatens her as she shows her hybrid eyes. The babies start crying.

"You've upset the children. Good bye for now little ones."

+

"Brian?"

"Klaus! Klaus!"Brian yells as he brings Aiden body Ophelia gasps.

"Oh, my god. What happened?"

"Klaus made Aiden spy on us. Instead he told me everything so you killed him."Brian yells.

"You killed him? One of he olives sworn to protect Xavier, Blair and Hope?"Ophelia asks him.

"So what if I did?"

"But you'll be putting your life on the line for one who is all too willing to betray you? Perhaps this never would've happened if he'd had a real alpha."Klaus said as Brian fights with Klaus as Elijah stops it.

"Do you wish to die?"

"You wanna kill me too, Elijah?"Hayley pushes him.

"If you come at him you'd come at me."Elijah says.

"You lot should make a better use of your time."Klaus said.