||city beneth the sea||

Season 2 episode 20

(Hair and Makeup.)

"And thus Niklaus, you find find yourself  here.
With me."Dahlia said as she sees Klaus in the floor.

"Dahlia, what have you done to me? Where is my children? Get out of my head."Klaus yells.

"I'm not in your head. You're in mine. As you lie dagger by your own beloved brother you have no choice but to listen. I have a proposition for you. Come along."Dahlia said as he follows her.

"Spare me the agonizing boredom and explain what is it you want."Klaus said as he follows her behind.

"Quiet."

"I've no use for demented dreamscapes."Klaus said.

"Niklaus. Listen."Dahlia reminds her and the Vikings come and kill everyone.

"The Vikings came while you were in the garden. I'm scared, Dahlia."Young Esther tells her sister.

"Don't be. I will you protect us, Esther. But come what may, we must remain together. Always and Forever. Promise."She said to him.

"I promise."Esther promises her sister as the two sister humming. An Viking comes and grabs Esther.

"No! Let me go!"

"Leave her be!"

"No, No! No! Stop Stop! Stop stop!"Esther said yelling.

"Let me guess. The Vikings slaughtered the entire village?"Klaus questions his evil aunt dahlia.

"Esther and I were the only ones who survived."Klaus said.

"Esther and we're the only ones who survived. We promised to stay together."Dahlia said to him.

"Yes, Always and Forever. A familiar promise, but then you knew that. I suppose you think that makes us kindreds."Klaus said as dahlia looks at him.

"Not exactly. What I mean to show you is that we can allies."Dahlia tells him.

+

"Elijah called. Freya's doings a locator spell to find us. We need to leave. Now. Wait. You're burying Aiden? Here?"Ophelia asks him.

"We can't keep carrying him around forever. Give me a minute to get him in the ground and we'll get out of here."Brian reminds her.

"You said that this how wolves bury murders and traitors. I know Aiden was answering to Klaus, but he was Loyal to the pack in the end. What's what got him killed, Brian."She tells him as she still has the twins in her arms.

"You don't think I know that? You think this is how I wanna out Aiden to rest? I don't have a choice, Ophelia. You said yourself, we gotta go."Brian says to her rudely.

"It's not right. If we expect the wolves to put their lives on the line. They deserved to know that those lives matter to us. We'll take Aiden down the river. Give him a true crescent funeral. Too much has been taken from our pack, I won't let them lose this too."She reminds him.

+

"You ran theses woods when you were cursed to your wolf form?"Ophelia answers him.

"And before. I was an angry kid. I was pissed we were exiled, I was pissed at my parents. pissed you were gone."Brain said.

"Every kid with the wolf gene is angry. I was a nightmare. Triggering the curse actually settled me down."Ophelia reminds him.

"Not me. I got worse. Of course it was different. When I triggered my curse, the crescent curse kicked in. So I was stuck as a wolf all month. One full moon, our alpha didn't show up. He was killed. So I stepped up,Protected these people, kept them safe. That calmed me down, at least for a little while."Brian tells her about his past as the two babies started to cry.

"I need to stop and feed them."

+