||fire with fire||

Season 2 episode 21

(Hair,Makeup,Clothes and jewelry.)

Ophelia was a wearing a jacket while it was wearing she went towards to Grandma Mary.

"How are the little ones?"Grandma Mary asks as I grab an umbrella Hayley and Jackson we're talking inside taking care of the babies.

"Sleeping right through the storm. Mary, I appreciate you coming but you should know what you're going up against."Ophelia warns her.

"Accident witch wants to steal my three grandchildren not on my watch. I brought you something, might come in handy. In my youth wolves and witches had a peace. Voodoo queen I knew She showed how to use herbs to tell when magic afoot. Combine Solomon's seal and snapdragon, and burn them. If smoke is white, all clear, if it's black, there's a hex in the air and if it's red, well then you know you're in trouble. Just what I thought this storm ain't natural."Grandma Mary says to her as the the smoke turns black.

"It's dahlia. She's trying to pin us down. She wants the children the three of them."She said to her.

"The road to the highway is flooded. Quickest way out if on foot through back roads. What's wrong?"She asks him Hayley comes behind us.

"Elijah called. Klaus is gone. We don't know where he went."Hayley said walking towards us.

"That settles it. We gotta get out of here. Tell Jackson."Brian said.

"What about the others?"Hayley questions.

"Everybody listen up!"

"I wanna thank you all for staying with us. Protecting us. For the past few weeks each one of you has shown me more kindness than I ever known. Despite hardships and tragedy. Brian and I also Hayley and Jack better off take the children as far as we can. But I can't be your queen anymore."Ophelia said as the people go bow.

"You will always be their queen."He said as he kisses her hand.

+

"Until Niklaus is found, Marcel and his men will scour the city."Elijah said as they enter inside of the room.

"Assuming Nik doesn't slaughter them them. You know he'll be on the warpath. Which raises the question, how in the hell is he even awake?"Rebekah asks as Freya enters.

"It was dahlia. This is all part of her plan. No doubts she killed Aiden hopping that the blame would fall on Klaus. The family would divide, and she could win Klaus of her cause."Freya tells her siblings the plan that Klaus and Dahlia have been planing.

"That is absurd. Nik would never align with dahlia."Rebekah said and she walks towards her.

"You continue to defend him he'd kill anyone who'd take his children away the three of them."Rebekah said to her.

"Isn't Ophelia and Hayley trying to take away his daughter?"Freya replies.

"Theirs Hayley daughter and Ophelia children. Let's not forget that dahlia is the true enemy here not Hayley or Ophelia."Elijah answers her.

"How good then that I finished my spell. Ingredients in the artwork paint, combined with my blood. Will tender dahlia vulnerable. The moment she passes between theses paintings she will be mortal. You can kill her using this."Freya tells them the steps.

"Father knife."

"I thoroughly it appropriate."

+

"This is it."Brian said as Ophelia has the twins inside of her hands holding them Hayley and Jackson went somewhere else.

"Good. Tell the others they can go. We'll be fine from here."Ophelia said to him.