||ashes to ashes||

season 2 episode 22
Last season two chapter!

Klaus has the twins and hope as they both coo

"You're quiet. Are you having misgivings?"She asks Klaus.

"I was looking for a polite way to ask, what the hell is taking so long?"Klaus asks her rudely.

"Well, we can begin now. Once we're linked, I'll no longer have to sleep for 100 years again. Your concerns for my status will ease, and I will finally be able to focus on Xavier,Blair and Hope I will only need a single drop of their blood and then their power shall be mine also."

"What do you wanna do about Freya?"He asks her as he sees Freya laying down and the babies sleeping and Blair is the only one awake.

"She served her purpose, so tonight at the moon apex, I'll end her life and once our link is served the bond I share with your children will become permanent."Dahlia answers

"Bets get on with it, then."Klaus said they linked each other.

"With your strength I will never need to sleep for a century again."Dahlia said he saw his children smiling and laughing for no reason.

"Well, perhaps one more map."He said as daggers himself Freya wakes up and gasps and the babies are crying.

+

"It's gonna be weird seeing you with your original face."Davina said looking at his ashes.

"He was a handsome one, my brother."Rebekah said and leaves and leaves as Davina follows her behind.

"So much for your big promise to stay a witch till we get Kol back."Davina said crossing her arms.

"He is my brother and I have loved him many lifetimes longer than you've been on this earth. I will stop at nothing to get Kol back, no Mather what flesh I'm in."Rebekah tells Davina.

"I'm sorry."

"As I suppose he thinks I'm more durable in this body and he's probably right, given up against dahlia. That's why I'm here. I need your help."Rebekah tells her.

"What do you want me to do?"

"There is only one witch strong enough to stop dahlia and that is my very dead mother, Esther. I need you to use your power as regent to bring her back."Rebekah said to her.

"No! I only get one shot as this. I'm using it to bring back Kol."Davina gets mad.

"Please, love, I promise you we will find another way."Rebekah kinda promises her as Davina does magic on her.