𝖡𝗒𝖾 𝖻𝗒𝖾 𝖻𝗎𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋𝖿𝗅𝗒

( sry for the short chapter but I need to study a little bit today T^T were writing an exam tomorrow. Oh and a little announcement at the end )

"Awww why can't ( Y/N ) stay a little longer..?"

Klee whined as she stood in front of Albedo who had just finished talking to Aether — who came around to camp to the alchemists luck. Albedo asked the traveler if they could take the child back to Mondstadt because it was pretty late already and the alchemists couldn't take another chaos to erupt there.

So it was just their luck that the traveler was in Dragonspine, fighting off a few Fatui agents because he needed some materials that they would always carry around with them.

The kid already hung around Aether's neck from behind, the male holding their little arms a bit so they wouldn't choke him as Paimon was floating besides them like always.

"I'm afraid they need to go now, Klee. You will see them when we go back to Mondstadt ourselves"

The blonde alchemist told his younger sister as he looked down at her before averting his eyes towards Aether and ( Y/N ) again.

"Be careful"

Aether nodded as Klee came a little closer, looking up as ( Y/N ) on the other hand had looked down, smiling at the girl who pouted before also showing a slight grin.

"See you soon!"

Klee exclaimed as the child that hung on Aether's back excitedly nodded before the traveler and Paimon had said their goodbyes to the others and made their way back towards Mondstadt.

It was silent in the camp as Klee was still analyzing random stuff, even though that this was a little more boring now and the other alchemists had to admit that it was a bit too silent as the kid was now gone since several minutes.

As the four of them were working, or in Klee's case exploring, the only sound were the ones of footsteps, of the mixing of different liquids or the application of different machines.

It was pretty normal.

Too normal.

——————————————————————————

A/N

Ahhhh it's so shoooort I'm sorry T^T but like I said, I'm writing an exam tomorrow and still have to look over all the stuff a little.

Buuut what I wanted to say is that I decided that I will write a Liyue version of this. It's fun writing this story and I need Childe, Xiao etc. content for myself and also for you ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Ehe, so yeahhh I'm recently writing the last part of my other story and when that one is finished, I will publish the new one. I already have so much ideeeeas _(┐「ε:)_

I'm exited, hope you are as well and see you hopefully soon and eventually at my next book 🤝

Have a great day / night!

~ Author-Chan