𝖤𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗌 𝗂𝗆𝗉𝗈𝗋𝗍𝖺𝗇𝗍

Cooking with ( Y/N ) turned out to be rather, well, difficult. The kid took all the knifes one time, almost climbing into a huge pot with boiling water and being one inch away from eating a whole onion if it weren't for Paimon and Aether trying to prevent these incidents from happening.

"Finally! The fish is finished!"

Paimon exclaimed as she turned around towards Aether who averted his eyes to the pixie and towards the plate behind her.

„Is that... so?"

Paimon was seemingly confused before turning towards where the blonde looked — towards the plate with fish, just that there was none and instead a certain child.

"Eh?!"

( Y/N ) grinned at her, chewing on the last bit of the fish they stole from the silver plate as Aether hold back his laugher. Paimon looked like her sole had left her body — spending so much time on the dish just for ( Y/N ) eating it up in a second. Just good they had enough other food that Aether made as Paimon was busy with her fish the whole time.

"Let's bring everything to the table. Hopefully Diluc is up then, or else Paimon is going to wake him up"

"Wha-?! Why?!"

The pixie pouted as Aether began to carry the plates with dishes on it towards the huge table in the main room, ignoring his complaining companion as he carried the child on his back — not letting them alone in the kitchen as he walked back and forth.
As everything was set up, the table was pretty filled with many dishes on top, even more than they would have thought they even made.

"Seems like Diluc isn't up yet. Go Paimon"

Aether said, looking at the pixie with a blank face as she looked back at him — or maybe even staring as she tried to break the traveler with her gaze who not even moved an inch before staring at her with serious look as Paimon slightly flinched due to the sudden slight movement, cursing under her breath before flying up the stairs towards the guest room.

It was silent for a moment till the pixie rushed out of the room again, coming down the stairs, almost tripping over air as she floated down again, hiding behind Aether's back. She peeked from behind the male towards the door above as finally, Diluc stepped out, causing Paimon to hide fully again.

But other than thought, the male wasn't mad or anything at all. He just looked normal, a bit tired but still had his stoic look on his face. He walked down the stairs, seeing the table with all the dishes as he looked around, seemingly slightly surprised as
( Y/N ) was let down to the ground again from the traveler as they ran over towards the red-head, standing in front as they reached their arms out to the sides like they would present the full table towards Diluc.

"Tada!"

Even as it rather sounded like 'dada', the male understood their intention as he looked down at them — now being even more surprised than before, same as Aether and Paimon who looked at the kid who was grinning brightly again.

The short silence was broken as Diluc chuckled, picking the kid up as he walked towards the table, sitting down as ( Y/N ) sat on his lap.

"Thank you... for the food"

The red-head said, mentioning the other two to sit down as well as they started eating, enjoying the food that Aether made as the child ate half of it all before even Paimon had the chance to get near it.