𝖠𝗅𝗅 𝖨 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝖢𝗁𝗋𝗂𝗌𝗍𝗆𝖺𝗌 (ˢᵖᵉᶜᶤᵃˡ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ)

( A/N: so um, you might ask what this is supposed to be, and I tell you. This is a
🎄🎅✨Christmas  special✨🎅🎄

Yes, Yes Christmas. Why? Bc I literally just love it and I can't wait for it to actually be Christmas so I just decided to make a side-chapter for y'all :3 and myself, ehem...

!! Important !!

So as we all know, Mondstadt is most likely based on Germany and as a German myself, I decided that I will write it the way how we celebrate Christmas here.

It's not much different from the American way of celebrating this, but we get the presents already at the 24th — at the evening. Sooo yeah, just that you aren't confused Bc of that :3

And really really sorry for the ones who are waiting for the next chapter :,)

——————————————————————————

The warm and sunny days in Mondstadt were over as quick as they even had begun as the first snowflakes fell to the ground and roofs of the houses in the city, creating a thick shade of snow everywhere as the snowflakes didn't seemed to stop falling any time soon.

In Mondstadt — the citizen were all walking outside, going to the small shops to get Christmas presents for their family and friends and some talking with others at the sides as it was more noisy in the city as ever. Christmas was something that the citizen of Mondstadt admired much, loving the day and its celebration party's where they could gift someone and also take presence themself.

It was busy, sure, but there weren't much people who doesn't enjoyed these days where the love of family and friends was the main subject.

To bring everyone together, Mondstadt's grandmaster — Jean, decided to make a huge Christmas party at the second floor of the cathedral, where was enough place for all the people that would come.

( We just pretend there is a second floor there )

It was the morning of the 24th of December as most of the Knights and other members of the ordo favonius were at the cathedral together with the nuns and some regular citizen that wanted to help by the preparations. The librarian, also a close friend of Jean — Lisa, came inside the building with a certain child in their arms, who was seemingly very excited due to this being the first year for them to really celebrate Christmas with the people that were dear to them.

( Y/N ) wore a typical red Santa-hat ( how do you even call that?? ) that slightly hung to the side, and a small coat so that the kid wouldn't get cold by the frost outside.

"Let's go to the second floor and help preparing the tree, should we sweetie?"

Lisa asked as she looked at the kid with a smile on her face. ( Y/N ) excitedly nodded as the female then went towards the other side of the huge room where the stairs were placed that leaded towards the upper floor, meanwhile greeting knights and nuns that were decorating the walls, windows etc.

Walking up the stairs, even more people came into the sigh of the child and librarian as most of the people there also wore the slightest Christmas clothes — some just hats, others wore pullovers with winter designs and some just had their normal clothes on since this wasn't even the official party and just preparations.