23

"Y/n, wake up.." A sweet raspy voice said, "Wake up" Y/n felt a breath on her ear, making her open her eyes wide, "Jungkook" She said with a soft voice, jungkook furrow his brows.."What happened? Your eyes were, a bit puffy" Y/n laugh it off, "What? Perhaps i get bitten by a bug" She really didn't get bitten by a bug, she didn't sleep well..Just her crying over jungkook all night.

"Hey, let me kiss that puffy eyes of yours.. It'll be better soon" As she close her eyes, her heart beats became so insane..Almost leading to heart attack, he peck her puffy eyes gently and softly..And then he kiss her lips softly.

"Is it better now?" Y/n can't utter a word because of his romantic actions, "I...I guess?" He chuckled, "Very well, and anyways..Later me and the boys plan to have a match in overwatch, i might not talk to you that much today" He said with a sad sigh.."Well, I'll try to communicate with you while you're playing"

"I hope so" He said hugging her, "Can we stay just like this? I'll miss you" Y/n can't breathe, "Oh really? I'm just near you and you're going to miss me?" Y/n chuckled, jungkook laughed.."I always miss you..Every second, minute, hour, day" He said placing a soft peck on her neck, y/n felt nervous because she knows that he can hear her heartbeat.

"Your heart is beating" He said, making y/n bury her face on the crook of his neck, "That tickles!" He said with a giggle, scrunching his nose..He tried to get her hand, and then places it in his heart.."Well, me too..Because that means I'm fluttered when I'm with you" He said kissing her forehead sweetly.

"Stop this non sense!! Let's eat breakfast instead" Y/n said standing up, he laughed loudly.."Cutie" He said with a bunny smile, scrunching his nose.

"Jungkook, are you done?" He nod, "Mhm, the food taste delicious..I really like it to be honest" Y/n chuckled, "I cook it, what did you expect?" She said with a smug smirk, "Anyways, I'm gonna play right away with the boys.. I'll miss you" Jungkook went to her to peck her forehead quickly.

"Bye for now" Jungkook said waving his hands in a small cute way, y/n just give him a small smile "I love you, i hope you too" She mumbled with a loud deep sigh.

She went in the kitchen to wash the dishes that they've used.

Y/n

As i am washing the dishes, i felt some arms wrapping around my waist.."Jungkook?" I asked, a hum was heard in my ear, i smiled and turn my head around to see no one.

My smile slowly fade away, i continued my thang and sighed "It was Déjà vu" I said smacking my lips, as i was done washing the dishes..I cleaned my hands with a clean white cloth, and then went upstairs to his room..I just scroll on instagram, i forgot that I'm still following taehyung in instagram, i saw him with his girlfriend with a big heart shaped smile.

I didn't feel jealous or anything, i just felt like..Left alone, for some reasons, "I hope me and jungkook were like this" I mumbled, taehyung's arms.. Wrapped around his girlfriend's waist with a big wide smile..And his girlfriend smile with a scrunching nose.