dnf - late night stream

* * fluff * *

"Thanks for the twenty dollars, happy birthday Kristen." I said, watching the notification pop up in the corner of my screen. "Hope you're doing well." I added mindlessly, focusing back on the middle of the monitor where I was playing Minecraft.

There was a knock on my door and I quickly muted. "Come in." I allowed, turning in the chair just in time to see a sleepy George walking in with a blanket wrapped around his body. "Hi Georgie." I cooed, holding a hand out toward him.

"Hi," He said quietly, slowly coming toward me and taking my hand. He made his way up onto my lap, his chest resting against mine and his face in the crook of my neck. His legs straddled my thighs and I secured my arms across his lower back.

"Tired?" I asked, rubbing his back. I felt him nod and yawn, his precious little body moving a little to get comfortable. "I'm still streaming, darling." He didn't move at all, just put a hand on my chest.

"Are you muted?" He asked finally.

"Mmhmm, is it okay if I play for a little while longer?"

He thought for a moment. "Can I stay?"

"Of course, just remember to stay quiet." He nodded again and I unmuted. "Sorry, guys. I'm back." I said, a little more quietly than how I was before.

I played for about ten minutes before George started squirming a little.

"Honey, just a few more minutes." I said carelessly, forgetting I was streaming.

The whole chat exploded with 'WHAT?' and I panicked. My hands started shaking uncontrollably and I hummed, my foot tapping the ground. George noticed and sat up, muting my microphone and then turning to me. He took my hands in his and kissed my cheek.

"It'll be okay, it's just a slip up." He reassured, completely snapping out of his hazy state. "I promise, just pretend like nothing happened and then say you're tired, alright?"

I nodded and looked over his shoulder at the two monitors. I unmuted the microphone and sat in silence for a second. George pressed a soft kiss on my cheek and smiled, running a hand through my hair. "Um, sorry, I'm really tired, I haven't drank water all day so I'm kind of dehydrated." I looked at George for more reassurance. He nodded and I look at the chat, it changed from 'what' to 'go take care of yourself'.

"See, their gullible." George whispered very quietly into my ear. I giggled and rolled my eyes, kissing the top of his head.

"Alright, bye everyone. Thanks for hanging out." I said awkwardly, hovering my mouse over the end stream button. "Bye." After I ended it I hugged George tightly, kissing his head multiple times. "Thank you." I whispered.

"Can we cuddle now?"

I stood up with him still in my arms. "Of course we can cuddle now." I took him to my bedroom. We lived together but had separate bedrooms, most of the time we slept in each others room though. "What time is it?"

"Twelve fifty six." He said exhaustedly.

"Georgeee, why'd you stay up?"

He wiggled in my arms and kissed my neck once. "I wanted to fall asleep with you."

"Awwww, noo." I said quietly, kissing the side of his head. I laid down in bed with him practically on top of me, he moved his head so it was on my chest though, every time I took a breath in his head would rise up.

He looked up at me with a soft smile, pecking my lips. "Do you think they'll figure out we're together?" I asked him, running a hand through his dark brown hair.

"I think they'll just guess." He said simply, letting out a deep breath.

"Can I put on pajamas real quick?"

He nodded and I scooted him off of me, going to my closet and finding sweatpants. I took off my jeans and slipped off my shirt, I put the sweatpants on and then turned around, George was staring at my ass, his eyes lifted and rose almost all the way up when they got stuck on my chest.

I slowly made my way back over to the bed, sliding in next to him and cupping his face with my hand. "Good night, I love you."

"I love you too." He said with a smile, finally looking me in the eyes. I pulled a sheet over both of us, rubbing a circle pattern into his jaw with one hand. He turned over so his back was facing me but then grabbed my leg, trying to get me to come closer. I scooted in toward him, reaching my arm over his body and grabbing his hand, intertwining our fingers.

Maybe it wouldn't be a bad thing if we told people we were dating. I want people to know he's my Georgie.

My Georgie.

* * *
823 words