karlnap

* * fluff * *

i looked at the drivers seat in front of me, my dad was sitting there talking about something i'd tuned out awhile ago. i had in one ear bud, the other Karl had, he leaned over and laid down so his head was on my thigh. i smiled at him and massaged my hands through his hair.

"i have to use the bathroom." he whispered to me, touching my jaw lightly.

i nodded and kissed his nose. "is there a rest stop close by?" i asked my dad, pausing the music me and Karl were listening to.

"in about... ten minutes? can you hold it for a little?"

Karl nodded. "yeah, i can hold it." i said for him, i knew he was shy and didn't want to be called out. he grinned gratefully and kissed my hand.

when we got to the stop Karl sat up and took out the earbud, looking like he was ready to sprint to the bathroom. i got out of the car and walked around the side, i walked right by his side as we made our way to the bathrooms.

i finished before him. "i'm going to wait outside, babes." i told him, opening the door with my sleeve.

there was a girl outside leaning against a wall. i waited for Karl and avoided eye contact with her, i could feel her eyes burning into my back.

when i did turn around, looking toward the bathroom door she moved closer to me, her boots creating loud footsteps.

please Karl, please Karl, please Karl. my mind repeated as she lit a cigarette on her way over. fortunately, the bathroom door opened and Karl came out, looking beautiful as ever. he ran a hand through his caramel colored hair, fixing his corset top and heading toward me. he saw the girl walking toward me and my uncomfortable look. "babe." he said, pulling chanel sunglasses out of his back pocket and putting them on.

the girl stopped and looked back and forth from me to Karl. Karl passed her with no hesitation. "excuse me, i'm trying to get to my boyfriend." he said with a polite smile, shooing her out of the way.

and i thought he was shy. he intertwined our fingers, pushing his sunglasses up onto his head. "mkay." he hummed, starting to walk back to the car, me by his side, my eyes trailing up and down his body.

"goddamn, Kar." i said, moving my hand to his lower back, my fingers wrapping all the way to his hip.

he smiled and stood on his tippy toes to kiss the corner of my mouth. "what?"

i thought about a right way to put it. "you're sexy as hell." i stated simply, touching the silky fabric of his corset.

he giggled and blushed. "i didn't like how she was walking toward you." i stopped walking and so did he, giving me a confused look.

"i love you." i said, cupping his cheek.

"i love you too." he grinned and the blush became a darker red. i picked him up by the back of his thighs, kissing him shortly and sweetly. he squealed and laughed, hooking his legs around my waist. "how much longer is the car ride?" he asked me, gently touching my face.

"like an hour or something." i groaned.

he hummed and i carried him all the way back to the car. i opened his door and put him in the car, feeling a buzz in my back pocket. i unlocked my phone and got into my own side of the car.

my younger sister, Elle had texted me. she wanted to go in her friends car instead of ours to the cabin, for some reason my parents let her do that but wouldn't let me and Karl drive ourselves.

"Elle says their forty five minutes away from the cabin." i informed my dad as he got in the car.

"tell her we'll probably get there before her."

"kay."

we got to the cabin quicker than i expected, the slightly modern house in the middle of the woods stood in front of us, Karl was surprised at the fact it was right on the water and looked so big.

"Nick go show Karl around for a little then come out to help."

i smiled at Karl and we headed inside, there were stone steps down to the front door.

"wow." he said when we got inside. the front door led to two large hallways, each side was lined with big windows that showed the driveway and the ocean on the other side. we went right first, there was a big living room and modern kitchen, down spiral stairs were three bedrooms, normally where the other family slept.

(A/N: Elle's friend that she's driving with their parents are best friends with Nick's parents and they all go to the cabin like every year ig.)

i showed him the left side of the house and the downstairs. my room was on the left side downstairs, i had my own bathroom and bedroom.

Karl flopped down on my bed, looking out the glass window that led to the stairs that went down to the beach. he faced me with raised eyebrows. "what the— i didn't know you were rich."

i giggled and laid down next to him, peppering his face with little kisses. "if El asks you to borrow one of your shirts, don't do it, she won't give it back. i know from experience."

he laughed and curled into my side, putting his head on my chest. "we should go help get stuff." he whispered, i rub his hip slowly.

i took off my shirt and pants, putting on different boxers but leaving a shirt off. i turned around to see Karl on my bed, looking me up and down. he smirked and stretched his arms out toward me, when i came close to him he put his hands on my ass. they stayed there as i laid down on top of him, kissing the side of his face. his hands moved to my back right as the door opened. sneaky.

i rolled off of him and looked at the door. Elle stood there glaring at me. "can you guys not have sex while we're here? my room is like right there and i would be able to hear everything."

Karl blushed a deep red, obviously very embarrassed.

"get out." i said as i stood up and walk toward the door, shooing her away and closing it. there was no lock so i put a chair from the side of the room in front of the door.

as i was coming back to the bed something caught my attention, there was a ziplock bag on my dresser that was filled with condoms.

'use protection please!' the front of it read in black sharpie, underneath that was a little 'love, mom'. i rolled my eyes and sighed, showing Karl the bag. he laughed and opened the bag, looking at one of the packets.

"large, huh?" he said, winking at me with a knowing grin.

i laughed loudly. "you won't curse but you'll talk about how big my dick is?"

"yep!" he agreed cheerfully, throwing the bag onto the bedside table. "now kiss me please." i giggled and laid down on the bed, picking him up and moving him so he was straddling my waist.

the rest of the night was spent making out and cuddling before actually going to bed at one.

"i love you, Kar." i said softly, running my hand up and down his thigh.

"i love you too."

* * *
1318 words