22 • Drunk words are sober thoughts

"He's right there. Tell me or I'll spill it." He motioned a cup spilling.

Karl thought for a very hesitant second, "Deal."

————

(i changed the "karl ate the last slice" to what ur about to read so just read👍👍👍)

Karl adjusted in his seat. George smirked, all ears for what was to come. Curiosity has over came him at this point and he was desperate to find out who Dream was talking about.

Karl opened his mouth, trying to make it seem like he was going to tell before he took off and ran out the back door into the field.

"Hey!" George reached out to try and get ahold of him, "Fine! I'm telling Sapnap."

George confidently walked up to Sapnap and told him, "Karl killed your hamster in 1st grade." He stepped back and watched the expression on his face completely drop.

"Mr Flufferson..?"

"Mr Flufferson." George repeated back in confirmation.

Sapnap stood up, "Where is Karl?"

"Behind the gas station, another one of our old hangouts. You can find a mini hill with a tree on top." He described, "He is surely there, up against the tree."

With that information, Sapnap went out the door shouting, "Oh Karl..."

-

Karl sat, back pressed against the tree. He heard Sapnap taunt out his name, chills down his spine. "Manhunt.. but it's real life." He whispered to himself, letting out a quick laugh.

Something grabbed both of his shoulders, attacking him (not painfully)

"Sapnap!!" Karl squirmed around as he picked him up over his shoulder. "Put me down!" He slapped his back but he wouldn't budge.

"We're going back and you're gonna apologize for the murder of Mr Flufferson." Sapnap laughed at Karl's hair bouncing up and down as he took large steps.

"That was years ago!"

"Still doesn't change the fact it happened." He says.

They got back to the hotel room, sitting on the bed.

"Sorry for killing your hamster in first grade." He apologized, looking away suspiciously. But really, he was holding in a laugh.

Sapnap squinted his eyes, "Do you mean it?"

"Yes!" Karl let out all his laughter at how serious Sapnap tried to look. "You look funny."

"Hey!" Sapnap pulled his hands back.

"Not in an offensive way! Your face expression looks funny." Karl assured.

Quackity slammed the pillow over his face trying to block out their voices, he groaned. "Will you two shut up please? I am trying to sleep."

Sapnap flinched, jumping a little as he felt his heart drop. "I didn't even know you were there! Sorry."

Quackity rolled over onto his side, his back facing towards them. He pulled the sheets over his head. They looked at each other and nearly bursted out laughing, but they held it in, looking away from each other for it would only make it even more difficult.