ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛

Third Person

Eye of the Gorgon

『• • • ✎ • • •』

"Why aren't you with Sarah-Jane?" Eric asked Astred as she sat at the desk in her bedroom doing her homework

"Why aren't you with Sarah-Jane?" Eric asked Astred as she sat at the desk in her bedroom doing her homework. "They're at an old people's home, I have a bad experience with the elderly." Astred answered.

"You're older than them!" Eric exclaimed as he sat down on her bed, "But I look younger than them." Astred told him as she spun around on her chair to face him.

"You can't dislike all old people because you were exiled by Odin. That's like hating all vegetables because you hate peas." Eric said.

"That is a completely different thing, mainly because I don't hate all veg. I like carrots." Astred told him.

"Well, other old people are carrots, then." Eric said.

"Harold Shipman was old and he killed people. And then Hitler, and Stalin were older people when they..." Astred was explaining before Eric cut her off and said, "Old people who haven't done atrocious things are carrots in this analogy. Don't include the serial killers and dictators!"

"Right... Still don't like old people though." The girl told him.

The male Asgardian groaned and walked out of the girls room.

『• • • ✎ • • •』

"Hi. Where's Sarah-Jane?" Astred asked Luke after he opened the door to 13 Bannerman Road, "Some old person gave Luke an alien artifact and now Sarah-Jane and Maria have gone back to the home to see her." Clyde answered.

Astred walked into the home after the two stepped back to let the girl in, "And you didn't give it back to her? Don't worry I would have done the same, it's more fun." She said.

"But you said you didn't like old people?" Luke asked her.

"I did say that, but I meant in a more general context, not specifically old people giving me stuff." Astred answered.

『• • • ✎ • • •』

Astred was listening to the teenage boys complain about Sarah-Jane not letting them question the old lady with her, when the doorbell rang.

"It could be the scary nun! Awoo!" Astred said as the trio walked to the front door, Luke opened the door and said "Hello."

"Hello, I'm Sister Helena from St Agnes Abbey. And who might you be?" The sister asked.

"Oh shoot." Astred whispered

"He's Luke, she's Astred and I'm Clyde." Clyde answered.

"And which one of fine young people were at Lavender Lawns today and left with a gift from one of the old ladies?" The sister asked.