ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟚

Third Person

Loki's Alive?

『• • • ✎ • • •』

Astred was home alone, waiting for Eric to come home from work, she was lay upside down on the couch trying to see if she could read her homework upside down

Astred was home alone, waiting for Eric to come home from work, she was lay upside down on the couch trying to see if she could read her homework upside down. Before she could fully disprove her theory, a knock sounded on the front door.

"Whoever it is, I will warn you, I'm wearing shorts and a tank-top and I'm 16. Oh, wait, that's the legal age in the UK. Well, alright I'm actually wearing overalls. Phil!" Astred yelled out as she opened the door. "Wait, why are you here?" She then asked as she saw that her brother was no where in sight.

"Loki's stole the Tesseract." Agent Coulson answered.

"Loki's alive?"

"Yes, and he's stolen the Tesseract."

"Right. Still doesn't answer my initial question. Why are you here? And what's the Tesseract?" Astred asked.

"I'll brief you in the car, on the way to the airport." Coulson answered.

"What? I never said I was going anywhere. And where's Eric?" Astred asked.

"Compromised by Loki."

『• • • ✎ • • •』

Astred immediately grabbed her backpack and when questioned by Phil why she was taking it, her answer was 'I'm doing my homework on the way.'

She got into the back of the car and said, "No. I said I'll go, but you are not kidnapping Luke for this. He's not as smart as you probably think he is. And if you do think he's smart, why?"

"Just get in the car. We've got a permission slip from Miss Smith." Coulson answered.

"It's not a school trip!" Astred yelled.

"Mum's already tried, just get in." Luke told his friend, Astred rolled her eyes and got in the car, after she put her seat-belt on, she crossed her arms over her chest and thought of ways to annoy the adults on the way to the airport.

『• • • ✎ • • •』

A/N

That moment when you realise you dislike most of the episodes from season 2, so you just move onto Avengers (which I'm having to use my DVD for because my mum hasn't payed disney+ yet)