ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟠

Third Person

Schemes

『• • • ✎ • • •』

"Astred, your hair isn't pink

"Astred, your hair isn't pink." Rani said as she walked into Astreds bedroom, the latter was laying face down on her bed with revision cards and textbooks surrounding her, Chewie was lay on her pillows, which were the only part of the double bed that were not covered in stationary or study materials. "Is it not? I never noticed." Astred said, her head still planted into her mattress.

"But, you said you hated natural hair colours on yourself, yet you've become a brunette. Why?" Rani asked.

"Eric liked my pink hair. And my blue hair. And I don't want to go green, cause then broccoli. So, he can go fuck himself, but I can't tell him that, so I dyed it brown." Astred answered, only slightly lifting her head up from her bed.

"Right. You are aware that Eric committing a crime and subsequently being on the run, is not a reason to dye your hair? That's what happens after a breakup." Rani questioned, "I know that! I'm not an idiot." Astred answered.

"Another quick question, why do have a personalised kids train backpack with 'Emily' on it?" Rani asked.

"Funny." Astred said as she snorted, remembering the bag she was using for sixth-form, "Clyde has a princess notebook with 'James' on it. It's hilarious." She added while laughing.

"Now you seem to be in a better mood, do you want to watch a movie later? I want to watch 'Alice in Wonderland.'" Rani asked.

"I have homework." Astred answered.

"Good job the movie starts at 7pm. And it's not a school night. So, you have no excuse." Rani told her.

"Err... Vision?" Astred told Rani.

"Has already agreed to let you go."

"Oh shit. Right, I'll go." Astred said.

"I'll text you the details."

『• • • ✎ • • •』

"Rani, where are you?" Astred immediately asked Rani after her friend picked up the phone, what sounded like a fake cough came from the other end and Rani answered with, "I'm not feeling well. I don't think I'll be able to make it."

Astred raised her eyebrows as she heard a laugh, "Is that Clyde?"

"No." Rani answered.

"Are you sure? Because someone just laughed and it sounded suspiciously like Clyde." Astred questioned.

"It's the TV." Rani told her.

"Right. Well, thanks for not telling me you were ill until I got to the cinema. Hope you get better soon." Astred said, she then hung up and went to call Vision to pick her up, but she then spotted a familiar figure on the phone.