ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟟

Third Person

Aftermath

『• • • ✎ • • •』

"Oh, you heard about my brother, did you? Well it's results day, I'd rather not talk about my brother." Astred told a student as she walked into the hall, Tony Stark at her side, no-one knew she was Vague, a name she had not managed to change to Buttercup, but she was making Tony work on it. "I'm so glad I kept these crutches. Would have been really awful to break in a new set. Also, cool scar." Astred said as she showed Clyde, Rani and Luke the scar on her leg.

"You need to stop injuring yourself, Astred. You're starting sixth form now, buckle down." Mr Chandra told her, Astred nodded her head, "Yeah, I'll do that."

Astred then walked up to her form teacher and was handed the results envelope, Luke did amazing as expected, Rani did amazing, not as good as Luke but no one could really achieve the same results as him, Clyde did better than what he expected, so now it was time for Astred to open her letter.

"Come on kid. You begged me to be here, and now you're scared to open. I don't even know what GCSE's are. You also haven't named your artificial intelligence in the glasses." Tony told her.

"Weird time to bring it up, and I killed him. Accidentally, but yeah, he's dead." Astred told him, she then added "He annoyed me anyway."

"Open the results." Tony told her, Astred said, "Jesus Christ, I'm using crutches here, it's difficult."

Despite it being a difficult task, Astred managed to open the envelope and it read;

'Astred Walker

General Certificate of Secondary Education Results

English Literature - C

English Language - B

Mathematics - A

Combined Science Foundation - C

History - C

Physical Education- A

Computer Science - A* '

"I didn't fail science. Hell yeah!" 

『• • • ✎ • • •』

"Vision, what the fuck have you put in the spaghetti Bolognese?" Astred asked as she spat out the spaghetti that Vision had made, he was trying to get her to eat more healthy foods, and trying to cook himself, but so far, it was not going well. Vision was improving, but a 'pinch of salt' did not mean anything to Vision. Although, Tony, thinking he was funny, sent Vision an autism-friendly cookbook, which improved Vision's cooking, although he still had a ways to go.

"It said that it would be cooked in 15 minutes." Vision answered.

"You watch the food, until you know it's cooked. All ovens and stoves are different." Astred told him.

"I will remember that. Do you want a tuna sandwich?" Vision asked, Astred nodded her head.

『• • • ✎ • • •』

A/N

Domestic moments.