𝐈

❦ 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄 : 

 ALL CHARACTERS ARE 18 AND OVER!

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈 - 𝐏𝐋𝐎𝐓

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈 - 𝐏𝐋𝐎𝐓.

━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━

"Y/n!" You turned your head to your friend Stella who yelled your name. It's been 2 months since you started working at this strip club. No not as a stripper- As a bartender. You didn't enjoy the loud ass music banging in your ear every night from 8 pm to 12 but it also had some perks. You got good money And made two new friends. The strippers here acted like they always had a stick up their asses though. 

"What's up." You gave her a tiny smile and went back to cleaning your table. It was almost opening time and you were cleaning up to get started for the night. Stella sat on a stool and groaned. "Mr. Shoto needs to fix these damn things. With his cheap ass." 

Chuckling at what she said you threw the paper towel in the open trash can. Stella was a waitress and your childhood friend. You both moved to Chicago together and she's been your ride or die since fucking diapers. 

"So, you ready?" You looked confused at what Stella had said, considering that it was a normal night. Nothing exciting about it. She saw the confusion in your eyes and gasped. "Dude- Mr Shoto didn't tell you-"

"Tell me what?" You asked. Stella squealed. "So, Mr. Shoto has these friends right?"

You nodded and leaned on the table, setting your cheek in your palm of your hand. "So apparently there fucking MILLIONAIRES doing some job- and they're coming tonight! Meaning, A lot of money." The thought of that made you wonder. 'if I got a couple of hundreds...'

"Yea, And we're getting this place renovated so no more squeaky stools. And no more late 1700s style couches in the private lounges." She rolled her eyes and sighed. She wasn't wrong though, This place was very..well..old. This place used to belong to Mr.Shotos father, who he hated, but he liked the old vintage look even though everybody kinda hated it.

"But anyway" She smirked. "Treys coming in tonight too." 

Trey is your boss's "friend". And your cousin, You two are like brother and sister. When you two were 6, since your birthdays were around the same time, (a week apart) both your moms planned a birthday party at an old school roller skating joint. that was one of your favorite moments with Trey. he taught you how to fight, play mortal combat and Mario, and help you with homework. You loved him too much.

"Oh? What's his 'I'm too busy to watch the proud family with you' ass doing here?" She shrugged and her alarm went off. 

"Well, Time to open up."

༻༺━━━━⁎∗.*.∗⁎━━━━༻༺

A/N:

hey shawtyssssss

so, first ch (;

hoped u loved it xo

i cant wait to write this more