𝐈𝐈𝐈

𝐂𝐇 𝐈𝐈𝐈 - "𝐆𝐎 𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋"

──────⊱⁜⊰──────

"You're in my seat."

You looked up at the man who was staring down at you. "Right, My bad." You quietly said getting up. You sat the next seat over to him and started fidgeting with your nail cuticles. It was an old habit of yours If you were nervous or embarrassed. The blond just let out a 'tch' and sat down, crossing his tattooed arms over his chest. You looked over at his arm from the corner of your eye and saw some tattoos on his sleeve that really stood out to you.

He had a white button-up shirt, some of the buttons were undone, revealing his chest and some of his red ink tattoo dragon on his chest. His arm sleeves had his Taurus zodiac sign, some dragon references, and a lot of Russian things you didn't understand. He had some Russian and Latin words on his neck also. "Icy hot. Who is this girl." The blond finally spoke.

"This is Y/n. The girl that I've spoken to you about." Your boss replied. The blond looked over at you and you felt your body get a bit weak at just his stare. "This is Katsuki Bakugou. Don't be too intimidated by him, He's all bark no bite." The blond shot Shoto a death glare. "You didn't say that when I killed all of your men 3 years ago. So If I were you, Id shut the fuck up before I shove my gun so far up your ass, when I pull the trigger the bullet comes out of your mouth."

You blinked a few times at his comment. 'the fuck?' you said to yourself.  Your boss simply chuckled, unbothered by his threat as if it was a joke. "Hm. Now, let's talk business." You sat up a bit and pushed your hair back. "Boss, With all due respect, What do I have to do with this." You asked him. "Well, I'm getting to that."

"Y/n, We read your file. We read that when you were 7 years old your father, a drug addict, Started beating your mother in front of you with the handle of his gun." Your boss started and you froze. Memories of your mother started coming back, Her smiles, Her screaming for your father to stop, and the small good memories you had of her. You felt the back of your eyes start to burn and Shoto tossed a file folder on the clear table. You opened in and there you were.. every police report, every school picture up till high school, and crime scene photos. 

Your eyes widened reading all of these. "How the fuck did you get this." You mumbled. Shoto chuckled, pushing his half red and white hair out of his face. "We also know, That you kicked your father in his back, grabbed his gun-" He leaned down to the folder and pointed his finger to the picture of your father's dead body and his autopsy report. "And shot him. Three times in the head and the back." 

Felling eyes all over you, you closed the file and tossed the file back to him. "Why do you have this." Seeing all of those photos after years and years of trying to put your past behind you felt so strange.. You were proud of what you did believe it or not. You were only 7 but since you've seen your late father kill so many, you knew what to do. Your father was an assassin, drug lord, and addict. What was there NOT to learn?

Clearing your throat, You shook your head and sighed. "Y/n. We know that you've also killed many in your high school years." Shoto grabbed another file and passed it to you. You opened it and saw the 13 students you shot in ONLY your freshmen year. You were a fucked up kid, and a person now. You were.. well, a masochist. The pain never bothered you, in fact, you LOVED it. You built up a huge pain tolerance from your father's beatings and school bullying. One this your father taught you was to never take bullshit from anyone and to stand up for yourself. 

You quickly closed the file. "What do you want," Katsuki spoke in a deep, raspy voice that gave you chills. "I want you to work for me. You'll get paid well and you'll most likely get hurt. So it's a win-win." He smirked at you and you stood up.

"Go to hell." You spat back, going to walk out. 

Katsuki grabbed your arm, causing you to fall back in his lap. Your eyes were staring at each other, You were straddling him and he was holding your waist.

"I don't think you have a choice, baby doll."

A/N - long-ass chapter today lol I hope u luved it <3