𝐕

๑♡՞ 𝐂𝐇

๑♡՞ 𝐂𝐇. 𝐕 : 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐓

──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐍𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐘... two weeks since your meeting with your boss and meeting katsuki. though the meeting had you all sorts of fucked up and had your mind filled with questions, you ignored them and continued working as normal. 

.

.

.

sitting in your oversized aretha franklin teeshirt, face mask, and knee high fuzzy socks, you were watching (your fav show) when somebody knocked on your door. you cocked an eyebrow and paused your tv, questioning who was at your door. 

getting up and walking to the door, you squinted and moved your eye to the peekwhole. a small gasp escaped your lips. 

katsuki.

"oi, l/n. open up." he knocked on the door, feeling the vibrations from the knock, you moved quickly and looked down at yourself. "ain't no way.." you mumbled. "AHEM! j-just a sec!" you said louder. now- you weren't dressing up for katsuki, you just didn't wanna see anyone OTHER than yourself seeing you like this.

you rushed to your bathroom and quickly washed off your face mask off and gently put your new butterfly locks in a high ponytail. as you opened your bathroom door, letting a soft sigh escape your lips, you screamed seeing katsuki sitting on your couch, playing with your extra key. 'y/n. you are an idiot.' you thought to yourself after flashbacks from hiding your spare key under your mat in front of your apartment. 

you slowly shut the bathroom door and stayed there, staring at him. you were embarrassed- you had no shorts on- just your panties and your oversized teeshirt that visibly showed your ass. 

katsuki looked over at you and looked you up and down. he hid a sly smirk and pushed his hair back, spreading his legs a bit and resting his arms behind his head.

"how the fuck did you get in. i said just a second!" you said annoyed and crossed your arms over your chest. "well, it passed more than a second." the male shrugged. "and your dumbass is the one who hid the key under your mat. cmon~" he chuckled deeply at your stupidity. 

"shut the fuck up. now what do you want-" your turned your head to your stove to check the time. "its damn near 1am." 

"well. we have your first job." katsuki stood up and started making his way to you. he was wearing a black turtle neck that hugged his chest perfectly so you could see the figure of his abs, along with a gold cross on his neck and a watch to match. you saw his hand tattoos and his rings on his fingers. along with that he was wearing black slacks that looked brand new and jean-dress pants. you must say, this boy can dress.

you cocked your eyebrow and looked him up and down. "you got me fucked up. I've had a long, STRESSFUL day and don't have the time nor patience t-" you were cut short by katsukis tall figure in front of you and his hand on your throat. 

"look. i don't know what your boss allows and how you speak to him, but how you address me and will ALWAYS address me is with respect. you got my fucked up if you think I'm gonna let you speak to me like some bitch off the street. when your with me, like it or not, sweetheart, I'm your fucking boss. am I clear, y/n?" he growled, fighting his grip. the way he said your name made you shiver, just a bit, as his eyes stared into yours. you looked away and scoffed.

he let go. "we have a job in the morning. 8:30 on the dot. don't be late." And with that, he left you alone in your thoughts.