𝐈𝐈

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐈 - 𝐀𝐜𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬

──────⊱⁜⊰──────

*ೃ༄ It was 10:35, And had just started you're shift but people were already piling in. It was normal though, And it was a Saturday. 

"Hey! Can I get a black labelllll." You turned to a man with yellow spiked hair with a black stripe. He slurred his words, obviously wasted, and had two girls on his arm. "Sure thing." As you started making his drink a tall, red, spiked-haired man whacked the back of his head, causing the blond to pout.

"Owww Kiri! That was mean." The two girls on his arm giggled and the other man simply rolled his eyes. "We aren't here to party Denki. Were here on business. Now hurry your ass up before the boss cuts your 3-inch dick off." The yellow-haired boy simply pouted and the two girls hearing that slowly backed away. 

"But this pretty lady is making me a drinkkkk!!" The boy was talking about you, Cause who else. You turned to them and passed his drink over to him smiling. "It's on the house, boys. Don't even sweat it." They both looked at you and the red-haired man smiled his shark-like teeth at you. "Thanks." He slid a $100 bill across the counter and walked the yellow-haired man outback, where your boss and his "friends" were having a business meeting.

You looked down at the money and slid it into your pocket. Even though you said don't worry about it, he still slid you a 100. They both were cute, but not your type. Stella walked over and sighed, yelling to you over the music. "Come with me! Mr.Shoto wants to see you!" Barely hearing her, you raise a brow. Stella being irritated grabs your hand and pushes through crowds of people to get to the back door.

It was quiet here, and the only people that were allowed here were Mr.Shoto and his, well, business partners. "The boss wants to see you- don't ask why though cause that's non of a bitches business." You sighed.

"I have work to do though. Can't it wait?" She shook her head. "I'll cover for you, Don't worry." And with that, she went back upstairs and you were stuck downstairs with some people you've never met before, but you were about to. You were always a little intimidated by your boss. He barely talked to anyone, stayed in his office, and his eyes were always dark like he had no care for anything in the world. He always would dress so proper though, definitely not like somebody who runs a club. Most people who run clubs wear funky shit- well as you saw in movies.

You opened the door and heard Latin, smooth music. It wasn't party music, more like ballroom-type music. You walked down the staircase and saw a large room.

 You walked down the staircase and saw a large room

There was somebody making drinks, and Mr.Shoto and the two guys you saw before sat. Along with a short, black-haired guy with piercings up his ears. You looked down at yourself, realizing that you're super underdressed compared to everybody sitting. The men were dressed in tight suits. 

Your boss had noticed you and motioned you to come closer, you did as you were told and you sat right next to him. Getting a closer look at all of their faces. The yellow-haired guy noticed you first and smiled at you then groaned leaning his head back. "Shoooo when is he gonna be here? We've been waiting for damn near 2 hours!" The red-haired man, yet again, bonked his head, causing you to snicker and for the blond to rub his head and pout. 

"Who are you anyway?" The blond had asked you. You ignored his question and turned your head. "This is Y/n. Y/n, this is Kaminari and Ejiro." Mr.Shoto said. Kaminari waved and Ejiro nodded a small "hi" to you. Before you were gonna say, "nice to meet you" a tall, spiky, ash-blond man with tattoos going up  his arm, and two cross ear-piercing dangling from his ears stood behind you with his tattooed hands in his pockets, feeling his claret eyes stare down at you.

"You're in my seat."

──────⊱⁜⊰──────