Chapter One- Moving In

I woke up with a dart. Today was finally the day i could go and live with my actual family, not these adopted parents i was sent to live with. While they were nice to me, i really didn't think i belonged, and just wanted to go see my family again. I jumped out of bed and got dressed. ( http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=150703608 ) "Honey!" My adopted dad yelled up for me. "You're ride is here!" He continued. "Coming!" I yelled down. I shoved my laptop in a bag and snatched my phone, shoving it in my pocket. I grabbed my bag and ran down the stairs. Bad idea number 2, stairs. I tripped almost instantly, dropping my bag, ramming into the wall, and slidding down a few steps. "Ow!" I yelled. "Zelly? You okay?" My adopted mom asked. "Yep!" I yelled back, getting up and grabbing my bag. I walked to them, fixing my clothes. There were two girls waiting near the door, a really pretty looking girl in a simple skirt and a beach t-shirt, and she had on flip flops .She had really long loose dark brown curly hair and fusha colored glasses. She had a bunch of freckles on the bridge of her nose and under her eyes. The girl next to her was taller, and had... short-ish dark brown hair that was in really long braids, i couldn't tell if the braids were fake or not... She was wearing a simple colored shirt that hung over one shoulder, and skinny jeans, along with sandles. She also had on the same colored glasses, but hers pointed at the ended, unlike the shorter one's, who curved in an oval. I felt really different now. I had short brown hair that was pulled in low pigtails, the ends stopping at around my shoulders. I didn't have glasses,  or a beachy looking appearance. I was also covered head to toe. Plus my hair was way shorter, i hope my mother doesn't have long hair as well! I also noticed i was way paler then the two of them. But, we all did have the same eyes. These beutiful pinkish red colored eyes. I always thought they were a shade of brown, but it seems otherwise. Meh. Oh well. "Hello!" The shorter one waved at me. "Hello." I returned the greeting. "I'm Feferi! It's fin-tastic to meet you!" She continued. "Oh, um, you to...?" I replied. "Ignore her Zelly, she has a bad taste in puns." The taller one, who i was guessing was Meenah told me. "What! Meenah i do not! You're just Shell-Fish!" Feferi replyed to Meenah. "Yeah, probably." Meenah replyed simply. "Alright, well, are we gonna go?" I asked. "Of course! I can't wait for you to sea our the house! And your room! You've got the best in the house!" Feferi told me. I turned to my adopted parents. "Thank you for raising me, you were wonderful parents, i hope you stay safe." I told them. "You to. Call us if you want to talk." My 'mother' told me. "I will!" I said, walking out the door. "You don't own to much shit, do you?" Meenah asked, looking at my bag. "Not really... I don't guess..." I said, looking at my rolling bag, that was almost as big as me. We got into their car and Meenah drove, Feferi sitting in the front. "So, Zelly, yo remember those people i showed you over pesterchum?" Feferi asked, turning back to face me. "Umm..." I replied. "Jane, and Eridan, and Sollux, and Aradia, and the rest?" Feferi followed up. "Oh, yeah..." I told her. Each of those very people have introduced me to about 5 other people, those introducing me to more. There was like, 30 something of them in all. "Well, were should i start...?" Feferi asked herself. "How about you start with you and Eriiidddaaaannn!" Meenah suggested. "Oh! Alright, whale, me and Eridan ar-" Feferi started but Meenah cut her off. "Thhhheeyyyyy loooooooovvvvveeee each oothhheeerr!" Meenah teased. "No we dont!" Feferi protested. She looked back at me. "Me and Eridan are absolute besties. He has confessed to me, but a lot of things were happening at that point, so it didn't reely work out... But we stayed friends!" Feferi told me. "..." I stayed silent as she talked. "Me and Sollux are reely good friends as well, even though him and Eridan dont like each other. Sollux is dating Aradia though, but me and her are good friends as well." Feferi continued, turning around so she was facing forward. "Jane is our step sister, or half sister, i dont know. She lives with us still though, her friends are over a lot though." Feferi finished, glancing back at me. "Oh, um, well, that's nice i guess..." I replyed. 

~Time Skip~ [LA LA LA LA LA LA, LA LA LA LA LA, LA LA, LALALALALALA, LA LA LA, LA, LA, LA, LA-TUULLLAAAAAAA I FOUND MITUNA!!!! HE WAS IN THE FREEZEEERR!!!]