Chapter 3- Cool Kid Crushes??

OH MY FUCK I SPENT 3 HOURS WRITING IS AND IT DELETED!!!!!!!!

Nyeeehhhhhhhhh!!!! Nyeh!!! Nyyyeeeeehhhhh!!!!! Nyeh. Fuck.

*lookes at calender* When Was The Last Time I Updat- HOLY FUCK IM DEAD!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sighed. Dave left. Dammit... I walked into the living room and saw my bestrfriend, Reason Serket, talking to her boyfriend Kree Makara, and his brother, Axix (Axis) so i decided to leave them alone. And oh my god, i ship the three of them, in like some fucked up triangle relationship, so fucking hard. It's insane, but they're so cute! I was going to walk towards the bathroom when i came up behind Dave. he was leaning against a door frame, looking off. "Dave...?" I asked. No reply. "Dave?" I called louder. Ugh. I swung infront of him, smiling, and using him as support so i didn't fall. "Daaaaveee?" I called again. "Oh. Hey." He replied. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Nothing." He said firmly. "Dave." I said. "No." He crossed his arms. "Dave." I repeated. "No." He said again. "Dave. What's up?" I asked." Nothing, now go bother someone else." He said sharply. I shrunk back a bit at his tone. His face stiffened. "Hey, I think they're doing a game in one of these rooms..." He said.

~Dave's POV~

"Why dont you go bother someone else." I said sharply. 'Fuck, shit dammit. I messed up. I'm dead!' I thought quickly. "Hey, i think they're doing a game in one of these rooms..." I said, trying to make Zelly forget i was just an asshole. "Really?" Zelly asked, her eyes whidening. She grabbed my hand and we started toward the open rooms. Oh my god, she was holding my hand. Like, not just pulling my hand, i mean her fingers were laced in my limp ones. Holy fuck. I'm turning into a fangirl.I stared at our hands. I just decided to yolo it. I tightened my grip, lacing our fingers completely. I faintly saw a smile grow on Zelly's face. We walked into a room where a bunch of people were sitting in a circle. "Come on in!" I way-to-familiar voice said. Oh. God. No. I looked up and saw my bro. "Yo! Dave." Bro tossed me something and casually nodded at our hands. I let go of her hand as we set and opened my apple juice. I took a sip and saw Zelly staring at me. I raised an eyebrow at her as she stared. She then wrapped her hands around my apple juice, having to wrap her hand aroud mine, and drank some. I froze. Holy. Fuck. I AM TURNING. INTO. A FANGIRL. She let go as English called her name. He had spun the bottle on her. "Hey, love." English said. "Oh, um, sooo..." She replied. I noticed her face was almost pale. Score. No Blush. Yeah. He kissed her cheek and sat down. She spun and it slowed near me, but landed... On... Bro... He held his arms open. "Come 'Er." He told her. She hugged him and he kissed her cheek. Im so going to kill him. He spun and got me. No. "Stridercest!" Someone yelled. "You're playin!" Bro yelled pinning me down. "Bro!" I yelled. "Plush Rump Dave." He whispered. "FUCK NO." I yelled, jumping up. "I'M DONE!" I yelled, walking out. Zelly was on my heels.

[Author's Note]

I FUCKING HAD TO. IT WAS TO TEMPTING. IM SORRY. IM GOING TO CONTINUE THE ST- Oh My Holy Fuck My Kitten Just Yawned It Was Adorable- ORY NOW, SWEET. LET'S GO.

[End Of Author's Note. Back To Dave's POV]

"Zelly." I said. "Hmm?" She looked up. "Go wash your face." I said. "Buuuttt... Waaattteeerrr..." She whined. "Bro touched you Zelly. Go wash. Your face." I said. "Buuuttt..." She whined. Ugh. Fine then. I grabbed her hand and drug her to the bathroom. I closed the door and pinned her against the door, her wrists above her head. I put soap on my hand and started scrubbing her face. (Fuck at first instead of face i typed dave by accident. WTF) After Struggling she finally gave up and relaxed. (GOD THIS SOUNDS SO SEXUAL. *Wink Wonk*)

I wet my hand and stated stroking her face with my thumb to get the soap off. Man this was so un cool. God I'm stupid. It was then that I noticed how red her face was, and I mean like, damn, yeah... that red. I also just noticed she had closed her eyes. This was my chance. I opened my palm against her cheek and she rested her head into my hand. I started leaning down when there was a knock at the door. "HURRY UP!!" Someone yelled. Zelly practically jumped out of her shoes. "Hold up Vriska!!" She yelled back. She rinsed her face and we walked out. "What were you two DOING in there?" Vriska asked. "Nooottthhhiiinnng..." Zelly replied, walking away. I followed. "Yo. Zel." I called. "Hmmm???" She looked back at me. "Where're you going?" I Asked. She just smiled and kept walking. "Question." She said after a quick moment. "Throw it at me." I told her. "Can I crash at your place?" She asked, yawning an taking out her phone. "Sure." I replied simply, trying my best not to yawn. "Awesome." She replied. "It's like 11." She stated, texting I guess he sister. "Oh Hey, follow me." I Said as she put her phone in her pocket. I dragged her outside and we climbed into a tree, me having to help her almost the whole time so she didn't fall.

We Sat at the top of the tree an I wrapped my arms around her so she didn't fall. Cause she obviously would've. "Hey you know that favor?" I Asked. "Mhmmm..." she replied, closing he eyes and yawning. "Never mind, I'll tell you when your not this tired." I Said, and as if on cue Dirk walks outside.

"Yo! Lil' Man!! I'm Leaving!!" He called. (BTW it the young Dirk ;P)

"Hold up!" I Yelled back and we climbed down, Zelly falling once she hit the ground. "I'm chill..." she muttered. "Don't worry, I got you." I Said, picking her up and carrying her to my bros car.

>~< ABSCOND. Fuck, stupid right? No, fuck, oh well.

So guys sorry I took so long to update, in reality I had this whole awesome fucking chapter written and shit, like the day after my last update, then I fucking DELETED IT. Ugh. And so I re wrote it in a notebook, and then got way to lazy to type it again, then my morail started "yelling" at me to update, so, yeah, here... umm... I'll be updating more frequently hopefully so, yeah. Sweet. Um, yeah, so uh, peace. I guess.

===> Zelly Abscond.

Ironically barrel rolls away. NICE ABSCOND.