Spoon Strifes

God. No one comments. Pfft. I didn't need them anyways... :'( guyss... I feel like I'm being ignored but I'm not and its weird. Anyways, onwards!!! ((Wayward Vagabond))

==> Be the cool kid

Nope. You can't be the cool kid right now he's to much of a mentally destroyed cluster fuck at the moment over this really small clumsy girl that kissed him.

==> Be the really small clumsy girl that kissed the cool kid.

Yep. Awkward will always be awkward. You stared at Dave as his facial features were drown out by the red blush overwhelming him.

Fuck that was a weird way of putting it. Wow. Okay Then. Someone should probably do something because the atmosphere is eating you. So since he probably wou- oh wait no he's talking.

"Hey... Um… zelly?" He Asked. "Hmm?" You replied, continuing to share at his guarded eyes. "Can we um... do that... again?" He Asked. Wow. This was so not how he usually acted. But you didn't mind much. You then noticed an annoyance. "Ugh." You muttered. "What?" Dave asked. "So you have anything I can sleep in? jeans are not comfortable." You asked. "Oh. Um yeah." He Said getting up and flipping the light on. "Here." He tossed you some clothes and you stood up. You slipped the shirt on over your tank top then took your tank top off. Ugh. Next were pants. "I'll... turn around..." Dave said, turning around. You slipped off your jeans and put on what you just noticed were a pair of his... boxers...

"Are you not gonna get dressed?" You asked. "Oh Um... I am..." he said. He then took off his pants. You were a blushing mess. You checked the time. 4:13. Wow. (I Had To.) You set all your stuff down on the table beside you and layed down. Dave climbed in next to you. He Leaned over and kissed you again, this time you kissing back. Then something crossed your mind. Were you two like... dating now... or what... meh.

==> Be That One Kid With The Shades

You are now Dave Strider. Your laying in bed staring at this adorable little girl, well fuck. That sounded bad. Okay by little you mean small, not young. She's actually about the same size as nepeta. She was sleeping soundly, not moving an inch. It was weird, going with the fact you move a mountain in your sleep. Sleep. That sounded nice. Before you knew it you were drifting off.

==> Be The Small Girl That Just Woke Up

You are now the small girl that just woke up. You looked around and saw Dave's sleeping body beside you. You got up and walked into the kitchen, careful not to wake Dave.

(Randomly changing pov)

When I entered the kitchen I saw a tall man with shades like dirk's and a white shirt on. "Hello?" You asked.

(And I did it again)

"Oh. I didn't see you there. You one of Dave's friends?" He replied. "Yeah, I'm zelly." You told him. "You can call me bro. Oh Hey can you do me a favour?" He Asked. "Sure?" You replied. "Sweet, Cal fell behind the counter, and my arm isn't small enough to fit, could you grab him?" He Asked. "Oh sure." You Said as you leaned over and grabbed... a puppet... "Here." You handed him to bro. "Thanks." He Said. "I have a question, if you don't mind." You Said. "Throw it at me." He replied, Cal sitting on his shoulders. "Are you the one always strifing with Dave?" You ask. "Yeah, why?" He answers. "What exactly IS strifing." You ask. "Oh. Hmm... it's like fighting. With swords." He tells you. "Really?" You ask. "Yeah, wanna try?" He replies. "Yes! But, I'm Terrible with swords." You tell him. He thinks for a second and then walks over to a cabinet and gets out to baking spoons. "Will these work?" He Asks. "FUCK yeah." You say. "Whoops-" he cuts you off. "Nah It's alright." He tells you. Sweet. He tosses you a spoon and you start strifing. GOD THIS IS FUN.

==> Be Dave. Again.

You wake up and see zelly's not here. You fix you your shades and run your hand through your hair. You hear noises in the kitchen and get up to investigate. You walk up to Dirk, who's standing in the door way watching something. You look in and see Zelly striding with bro. With cooking spoons. "WHAT THE HELL?" You yell. "HOLD UP DAVE." Zelly yells, blocking a jab terribly. You can already tell what bro's gonna do. He goes to jab her side, she block a it an  he knocks her off her feet. She falls but he catches her before she falls on a shitty fucking blade. Gosh we needed to clean this kitchen. Bro held her up like the monkey did to simba in the lion king and shit she was adorable. "I think this one belongs to you." He told me. "Hell yes she does." You reply,taking her from him and setting her down.