Chapter 2- Party In Da Hooouuusshhhhhheeeeeee

Equius pulled up at what you guessed what Nepeta's house. It was pretty decent sized. Big, but not giantic. I got out of the car and noticed a bunch of other cars around. "Who's cars are those, Nep?" You asked. "Hm? Oh, Mewones really!" She replied. "Um, alright..." I said, walking with her and Equius up to the porch. Nepeta opened the door and we walked in. I cracked a smile, standing there, were all of my friends, and a few people i've never seen before as well. Feferi and Meenah were here also. Wait, How the fuck... "Zeeeeellllllllllyyyyy!" John yelled, running up to me. "Hii!" You replied, hugging him. "Rose and you guessed Kanaya walked up to me next, as Nepeta and Equius started walking away. "Hi Rose! Hey... Um, Kan?" I greeted them. "Hello." Rose smiled at you. "Darling, you look adorable." Kanaya told you. "Oh, um, thanks, I honestly just grabbed some things i saw first this morning though..." I replied, looking at your outfit. "Well, um, nice meeting you two..." I said after a quick moment, feeling awkward. "Nice meeting you as well." Rose said, walking away with Kanaya. I looked up and around the room, slowy spinning and walking away from the door at the same time. I was about to start walking straight, but as i did you bumped into someone and fell on them. "Ow... Oh, Sorry! Sorry..." I apologized, sitting up, only to see black shades and blonde hair. Cool Kid Attire. "Dave!" I yelled, hugging him. "Woah... Calm Down A Bit Zel... You Did Just Kind Of Knock Me Off My Feet." Dave said. "Oh, fuck, sorry Dave..." I apologized again, a moment went by and nothing was said. It was then that I realized I was sitting on his lap. "Oh, um, fuck... Sorry..." I apologized, AGAIN, standing up. "No problem." Dave replied, standing up after i did. "Could the cool kid spare another hug?" I asked him. "Hmm, I dont know, what does this cool kid get in return?" He asked casually. "I dunno, what does this cool kid want?" I asked, leaning in front of his face. "Hmm, Maybe..." He looked like he was going to open his mouth to say something, but stopped, acting it off like he never even flinched. "A favor." He said simply. "Explain please." I said. "I will tell you later on what i want, and you have to do it for me." He said. "Deal." I said, hugging him. "Ali-opp." He said, picking me off my feet. "Nya!" I flinched. "Oh my fucking god Zelly, that was adorable." Dave told me. "Why thank you, but pleeaasee put me down." I replied. "Nope." He said, walking to the kitchen. "Daaavveee, let me gooo....." I whined. "No way, Zelly." He told me. "Atleast let me on your baacckkk...." I continued. "Fine." Dave agreed, moving me onto his back. I wrapped my legs around his waist and arms around his neck, resting my head on his shoulder. "Damn, you are light." He told me. "Well sorry..." I replied. "No, it's fine, you're way easier to carry this way." He said. "Oh, um, alright..." I replied. (A/N OMFG I SHIP IT SO HARD!!! #AwkwardXCool IT MAKES PERFECT... -ISH SENSE) Dave was about to say something when i heard a voice from behind me. "WhErE iS mY mUtHeR fUcKiNg LiTtLe SiStEr?" I heard someone yell. They sounded like they were on drugs. Dave somewhat growled. "Who is that...?" I whispered in Dave's ear. "A fucking clown." Dave growled. "Clown... Clown... Gamzee?!" I asked, a bit to loudly. I got off of Dave and ran up to Gamzee. "LiLtLe SiStEr!" Gamzee yelled, picking me up and hugging me. "Agh! Gamzee, i'm like 3 feet off the ground!" I said, hugging him back. He set me down. "WhOoPs, SoRrY lIl Sister!" He told me. "No problem, um, big brother?" I replied. "Yeah!" Gamzee exclaimed. I just then noticed a small boy beside him. He had a brown mohawk and his walking stick things. "uH... hI... uH-" He said, looking at Gamzee. "Wait, Tavros?" I asked. "yES..." He replied. "You're so cuute!" I exclaimed, hugging him. He was only a little bit shorter then me. Damnit... I feel tiny... "uH... tHANKS..." He replied. I let him go and stood up straight. "Welp, um, you guys have fun... I guess..." I said, waving and walking off. I noticed Dave had left already. I sighed. "Dammit... He must not like one of them... I guess... Or maybe he didn't like that i just ruined our bonding moment...?" I was talking to myself. 

[ Next Part Will Be In A New Chapter, Sorry, I Write To Much x) ]