warnings + disclaimers

Welcome to "Cosmos"
A BTS Fanfic

Plagiarism is a CRIME. Copying someone's hard work is low, and not tolerable here, or anywhere else. So just don't do it. If I find my book/story being plagiarized, I will do any means necessary to get it taken down. This is my work.

All Rights Reserved to me/Zee/-galaxZee. AND NO ONE ELSE. Don't repost this on a different site. I don't care if it still says my username. It is written here on Wattpad, it will be read here on Wattpad.

I'm talking to you, NovelHD and Teenfic and other mirror sites or plagiarisers. Get the hell out of my book.

❝It can only break you if you let it

It can only break you if you let it.

『 WARNINGS 』

WARNINGS

➼ Main character is Y/N and the POV almost all throughout the story will be Y/N's, although it could change to one of the boys every once in a while (what they thought of in certain situations), but I think it'll be rare and pretty short-average length.

➼ Female pronouns, sorry for those with other pronouns

➼ This is a Greek!demigod/Greek Mythology AU, and if you've ever read the Percy Jacksok series/Heroes of Olympus series, then you know that this means this story will also have blood, fight scenes, weapons (swords, spears, bow and arrows, knives, daggers, etc.)

➼ There will also be themes such as family problems (if yk, yk)

➼ The time set in this book is after the events in the PJO and Heroes of Olympus series had already happened, but not Trials of Apollo. So if you haven't read the first two series, there might be spoilers for you if you are planning on reading it in the future. And NO ONE talks about anything that happened in Trials of Apollo, because spoilers for me and possibly for others (and I already saw a spoiler, and if yk what I'm talking about, that didn't happen yet in this world and story of mine)