Two can play that game.

(F/c) fav color
(F/p) fav pattern

I wake up early and start getting ready. I pull on (f/c) top and shorts with knee high (f/p) socks and (f/c) vans. I smile and all out of my room and down to the lab. Bruce sees me first and his jaw drops slightly. He closes his mouth and looks away.
"Morning bruce." I say in a very flirty voice. He just waves slightly. I hear the door open and spin around. Tony walks in and stops when he sees me. He walk over slowly looking at me.
"Morning Tony." I say in the same voice i used on bruce. i see him bite his lip slightly.
"Morning (name)." He says in which im guessing is his sexy voice. It is kinda hot i have to augment. I push the tough away and perch on the corner of his desk.
"What am I doing today?" I ask looking at him.
"I have a few places I need you to go for me." He hands me a list. I smile and stand up.
"Ok i will see you guys in a few." I walk out and swing my hips as I do to make sure to make it worse.
0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0
(Tony's POV)
"What the hell was that about?" I ask bruce once (name) left.
"Don't you see? She is playing your game. She is turning the tables and making YOU the toy. I saw you bite your lip when you saw her and u know she did to."
"Ok I don't like you anymore." I sit at my desk. "this is gonna suck."
"It's kinda funny. Your like putty in her hands."
"Am not!" I half yell.
"I'm teasing. If you wanna take your mind off of it do what you do best. Go be a playboy and screw another girl."
Usually I would have loved to but I couldn't get (name) out of my head. How nice her legs are, her curves, hoe her (h/c) shines, her (e/c) eyes that are easy to get lost in, her voice, the way she swung her hips and how nice it looked. I sigh.
"Your falling for her aren't you?" I glare over at bruce.
"I'm Tony stark. I don't love girls i make love to girls." bruce sighs.
"Your impossible Tony."
"It's the truth bruce. We both know it." He sighs and goes back to his work. I sigh and can't focus.
"Bruce?" I hear him sigh.
"Yes?"
"I'm not gonna get her out of my head tell i screw her aren't i?" A shoe flys and hits me.
"Ow?!" I look over at him. He is standing up.
"Tony (name) isn't just someone you can screw and toss away! I have watched you ruin so many girls but i will be damn if i will watch you do it (name)!" I look at him shocked.
"Bruce calm down." he grips his desk and breathes in and out.
"(Name) is a nice girl Tony. You can't do that to her." He says and looks up at me. I sigh.
"Your right bruce. What do I do?"
"Ask her out." I laugh.
"1.) i don't date. 2.) tried yesterday and she yelled at me. 3.)we both know I'm the biggest play boy there is. No woman could change that."
"She yelled at you cause you called her toy." I sigh.
"I know. What do I do bruce?" I bury face in my hands.
"Tony describe what you are feeling."
"Well I feel smily and bubbly. I don't really know how to-" i look up and he is grinning. "Why are you smiling like that? Are you gonna rape me?" He laughs.
"Ew no. I'm smiling because you love her." I feel my jaw drop.
"I don't love her! I'm Tony stark!" Bruce sighs and looks up.
"That might be good."
I look thorough the glass window and see Steve and (name) hugging. He kisses her cheek and she walks in smiling.
"I got a date!" She half screams. Smiling like crazy.